Borderlands 3

Engineer

1 minute ago, HEMAN said:

how to paste tweets here?

Direct Twitter link

3 minutes ago, HEMAN said:

Even Windows store games can now start in offline mode. Lol Denuvo causes more problem for legit users.. 

New revamped MS store is very decent. Has basic features and works both offline and online. EPIC store hasn't improved at all. Still has offline issues... 

24 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Lol, expecting shitty performance. 

And some people still think EPIC client is not bad. :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, Django_3101 said:

Started the game and reached level 5. Game has already crashed twice on PC. I meet all the requirements for running the game. Anyone else has faced this issue during their playthrough?

No crashes so far but performance is unstable for me. Inventory going crazy. 

Do these streamers get a completely different build than us, lol? I watch Datto, Broman, cowoboy's stream and it was running smoothly inspite of the fact that they were playing and streaming. 

On a positive note, the gunplay is really good. really loving the slide and hide mech, plus some QoL changes are really great. Installing on X1, lets see how it goes there.

3 minutes ago, Django_3101 said:

Do these streamers get a completely different build than us, lol? I watch Datto, Broman, cowoboy's stream and it was running smoothly inspite of the fact that they were playing and streaming. 

They get DRM free build. EPIC sponsored accounts. 

3 minutes ago, Django_3101 said:

On a positive note, the gunplay is really good. really loving the slide and hide mech, plus some QoL changes are really great. Installing on X1, lets see how it goes there.

Issues aside, yep, game is very good so far. 

PS4:

• Terrible performance in Resolution mode on PS4pro, barely any stable fps, especially going in and out of menus. Even just walking around with little happening on the screen.
  • Frame rate when playing on resolution mode on ps4 pro is garbage, dropping to 20 maybe 15 fps
  • I’m getting pretty bad framerate drops on ps4 right now, with small amounts of skags in the screen i can already feel the frames dropping and it gets a lot worse when i open menus, also the aiming feels a bit off but idk maybe that’s just me
  • Performance mode is definitely an improvement, but I still notice fps dips in it. Not as consistent as I was hoping it would be. Maybe I'll get used to it though.
  • PS4 split screen mode on PS4 pro struggling at 1080p 30 and glitches every 2 seconds, nearly unplayable right now
  • Runs like a*s on my PS4 slim. I get that it's an aging console but the menu's are so slow and it feels like it's running at 20 FPS. Hopefully there will be a performance patch
  • This is pretty much every console at the moment - including the Ps4 pro on super performance mode.
  • Just played on a One X. Game itself is running great at 60 FPS but the menus are laggy as sh*t

8 hours ago, Django_3101 said:

You bought this game twice?  PC and Xbox?  WoW u really love BL lol