Heaven Angel

7 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Also every single enemy focus is on you so it's not as easy as it seems. 

Solo is challenging but fun. With more party members, the difficulty spike is a lot. I usually play post 1130 pm and can hit you up, but am not a regular :bigyellowgrin:

Solo isn't easier than co-op on higher tiers. When you die, you die. No reviving and all. Later in game so many enemies will storm at you from all directions. It gets crazy. 

In co-op, you can revive each other and also self revive. Co-op also has specific mods which boosts teamplay a lot.

1 minute ago, Joe Cool said:

Solo isn't easier than co-op on higher tiers. When you die, you die. No reviving and all. Later in game so many enemies will storm at you from all directions. It gets crazy. 

In co-op, you can revive each other and also self revive. Co-op also has specific mods which boosts teamplay a lot.

it does? 

3 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Oh ok. 

xc39rtq10gr61.png

This is sadly pretty much the endgame build. They let down when it comes to build variety and balance. None of the other skills come close to straight up weapon boost. The anomaly power scaling is pathetic in endgame. 

4 minutes ago, WhatsInTheName said:

it does? 

Yeah, there are teamplay/co-op mods like giving allies shields/health/boosting damage, etc,. 

4 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

Is couch co-op possible in this game?

No local/couch co-op supported. 

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, WhatsInTheName said:

Solo is challenging but fun. With more party members, the difficulty spike is a lot. I usually play post 1130 pm and can hit you up, but am not a regular :bigyellowgrin:

Game is meant to be played in party, sure we can jam up together bro. I'll be online after 9 as Overlord plays till 10pm and I'll join you after that. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Yes revive thing too! The self revive is just for one time (maybe it can stretch more with mods and sh*t) 

Just now, Snake said:

For those who are saying solo is easier, what WT are you guys playing at?

For me, difficulty was very area specific. There was one area that me and CJ couldn't clear just because of the sheer number of enemies and one pesky captain even on WT3 but I got through it solo with better gear. At the same time, all the creature areas were super easy even on WT5. So, the difficulty is having just random spikes here and there. But, its not yet unsurmountable as yet on WT5 (I am in the Volcano stage now). You die few times, understand the pattern, come back and go through.

Solo around WT10/11 is super hard as you level up twice that point and suddenly all your gear becomes useless. 

There are also some points where you are locked into small areas with crazy amounts of enemies running towards you from all directions. 

The flying birds are the worst. Worse than most of the elites. 

Edited by Joe Cool
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

So to get best gear i have to grind WT 12-15?

You will reach level 27-28 when you finish campaign. World tier 10-11.

After that it is all expeditions/grinding for better stuff to clear higher expedition tiers.

Character max level is 30. If you play at WT10, you will get level 37+ gear while facing level 37+ enemies. Expeditions go all the way to WT15. 

If you don't care about farming/legendaries/endgame, then play campaign on any world tier. You can breeze through on WT1-3 (story/easy/normal difficulty). 

If you want to keep the campaign challenging, then set world tier to highest automatic. Things gets challenging and forces you to go through crafting/modding/grinding a bit. 

If you want to speedrun campaign and then focus on endgame, clear campaign on low WT, get to level 27-30, then increase WT to max to grind.

Experience doesn't scale based on world tier which is stupid. So you can play campaign on any tier and get to same level as opposed to playing on highest WT. 

1 minute ago, Joe Cool said:

Experience doesn't scale based on world tier which is stupid. So you can play campaign on any tier and get to same level as opposed to playing on highest WT. 

Wait, I thought higher WT gives higher XP. Its not like that, is it? So, the only thing higher WT is influencing is better gear?

36 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

You absolutely need teamwork in the game on co op. I was playing without mic for a while and we kept dying. 

Oh yeah. Mic is a must in this game's co-op. 

1 hour ago, Heaven Angel said:

Game is meant to be played in party, sure we can jam up together bro. I'll be online after 9 as Overlord plays till 10pm and I'll join you after that. 

I am playing as Trickster. What are you playing as?

36 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Solo around WT10/11 is super hard as you level up twice that point and suddenly all your gear becomes useless. 

There are also some points where you are locked into small areas with crazy amounts of enemies running towards you from all directions. 

The flying birds are the worst. Worse than most of the elites. 

also those flying Scorpion thingys