The Stock Market thread

KnackChap

1 minute ago, KunjanPSD said:

Bullish on Heranba. No position.

Same. Entered in small position. 

BTW, TV Pro is worth it just for the sheer number of price triggers you can mark. Best if you want to wait for entry for long term. 

2 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Same. Entered in small position. 

BTW, TV Pro is worth it just for the sheer number of price triggers you can mark. Best if you want to wait for entry for long term. 

I have been using Sentinel for alerts but it's not that robust so will probably get TV Pro during some sale.

15 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Only the most hardened guys can hold for so long, specially in today's time of instant app gratification. 

I'm trying it with MF as it's comparatively easy. Check PF at max once a month. 

29 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

Looks like the consensus is set that API and Spec Chem players will report weak numbers in Q2.

Logistics and manufacturing issues might continue all the way to Q4.

Will taper down addition in these stocks till 2022.

So API means CDMO like Laurus etc, right ?

Spec Chem would be Deepak Nitrite, Tata chemicals, Laxmi Chem etc ? 

2 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

So API means CDMO like Laurus etc, right ?

Spec Chem would be Deepak Nitrite, Tata chemicals, Laxmi Chem etc ? 

Laurus is not a pure-play CDMO.

It's has generics+formulations (ARV+Non-ARV API) + Synthesis (CDMO+Crams) + Bio (Fermentation).

ARV provides most of the revenue for Laurus and given that these are high-dosage, they are usually shipped via sea. ARV as a sector was already close to saturation for Laurus, that's why they are going into Non-ARV.

I think this division will take a hit but synthesis and bio will make up for it. Market will not like the margin suppression in the cash-cow segment though.

More pressure will come on Divis, Aarti, Granules, Solara, possibly Neuland.

These companies are majorly API dependent.

Speciality chemicals will be Alkyl, Balaji, Navin, Laxmi, Vinati, Finechem, MFL, Deepak, possibly Clean+Tatva.

Their whole chain is dependent on logistics.

Obviously, some might not be affected much, mainly those who are heavily invested into import substitution.

Like Tata Chem, Ingrevia and GNFC etc will benefit from Caustic Soda and Acetic Acid import substitution.

All of the above can go for a toss though but I see short-term troubles throughout the sector unless they can pass on the cost which is highly unlikely.

I am not looking to add any before any results unless a major red day comes around.

On the other hand, services companies like Syngene, Biocon, Pharmova, DCAL etc will definitely fair better.

• Like 2