Kingdom hearts 4

radicaldude

45 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Since there is no E3 this year, I wonder when the next update will be on this. I really hope they aren't showing it too early.

I expect it will be quite some time before this releases. Whatever happens, FF16 will come first. They won't have Mainline FF and Mainline KH competing with each other.

Anyway, this proves the Nvidia leak list even more true. That means the next major game from SE should most probably be FF9 Remake.

1 hour ago, roun90 said:

I expect it will be quite some time before this releases. Whatever happens, FF16 will come first. They won't have Mainline FF and Mainline KH competing with each other.

Anyway, this proves the Nvidia leak list even more true. That means the next major game from SE should most probably be FF9 Remake.

Yes im quite excited for ff9 remake. Tbh if SE just remake ff1 to 9 and release KH games they will probably make a f**kton of more money than experimenting with new franchises lol

Also FF16 is releasing this year, so Im optimistic for 2023:fear1:

Edited by playstationdude

• 11 months later...