Which Internet Connection is everyone using ?

Xeno

Sony support is crap so my suggestion is to contact BSNL for a new IP. I've never faced any issues with BSNL ip bans in the 3 years I was with them. The connection was sh*t but no bans.

Its BBNL not bsnl, and my friend has a same connection near my place even his IP is banned, however another friend stays a bit far away with the same connection his connection is working fine, i contacted BBNL and they said they will get my IP removed from blacklist i dont know how they will do it they asked me for a months time :/

I've had friends that had the same issue with BBNL. Contact your isp, they'll get it done for you

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

May i know how was the issue fixed so that i can convey the same to the local guy whos in charge, he said he contacted the main branch and they will get the IP clean i dont know how they will do it

@Walker

Even I am thinking to go with Railwire and have just contacted them for a new connection. They said there will be new plans coming from this 26th. Keep an eye on it. :)

Yeah local guy had messaged me that they'll be offering 50 and 100mbps in some time. Didn't give me a date. I'll watch out.

50Mbps? Sounds too good. :P

I am happy even if it is 8-10 Mbps as long as it is unlimited and doesn't cost me a lot.

From my experience so far speeds are what they promised. Trust me downloading 21gb in 4 hours was a dream compared to the 16hours+ it used to take on BSNL (where you pay for a certain speed and get any random speed upto what they promise)

From my experience so far speeds are what they promised. Trust me downloading 21gb in 4 hours was a dream compared to the 16hours+ it used to take on BSNL (where you pay for a certain speed and get any random speed upto what they promise)

That I can relate to! Not to mention how horrific their customer service is! Idiots actually threatened me once on phone for lodging a complaint on their website! Said I shouldn't do that again and call their local office instead if I have any problem in the future. :lol:

By the way, strange that Railwire doesn't list your plan on their website?

Edited by The Panda

That I can relate to! Not to mention how horrific their customer service is! Idiots actually threatened me once on phone for lodging a complaint on their website! Said I shouldn't do that again and call their local office instead if I have any problem in the future. :lol:

By the way, strange that Railwire doesn't list your plan on their website?

States have different plans and like all Indian companies even those plans differ locally. He offered me 50mbps a few minutes back but I declined because I want use this for some more time before I commit.

And about those bsnl complaints even I was threatened till I wrote a stinker and personally submitted it to the chief engineer. After that all it took was one call to the local exchange and the linesman/engineer would call me ASAP. :lol:

Edited by Walker

States have different plans and like all Indian companies even those plans differ locally. He offered me 50mbps a few minutes back but I declined because I want use this for some more time before I commit.

Just emailed them. Hope they aren't worse than BSNL.

And about those bsnl complaints even I was threatened till I wrote a stinker and personally submitted it to the chief engineer. After that all it took was one call to the local exchange and the linesman/engineer would call me ASAP. :lol:

So it is a norm at BSNL in treating their customers. :P

Edited by The Panda

Just emailed them. Hope they aren't worse than BSNL.

If you can contact their local partner directly you can get a better picture. I still have my bsnl as a backup just in case. At least for a couple of months. Anyway the local partner is pretty knowledgeable so explaining my requirements for gaming was a breeze AND he is always accessible (huge plus).

If you can contact their local partner directly you can get a better picture. I still have my bsnl as a backup just in case. At least for a couple of months. Anyway the local partner is pretty knowledgeable so explaining my requirements for gaming was a breeze AND he is always accessible (huge plus).

I already have! Just waiting for his reply and, he too lives in the same area as I do. So it won't be problem even for me I guess! And if I get what I am looking for, I will just change my current BSNL plan to a much cheaper one and will keep it as a backup.

• 2 weeks later...

So today I finally decided to bid adieu to Airtel Broadband after 6 long years with them!!!

I was currently on this plan Rs. 2096pm (including taxes and all) for 8 -Mbps speed with 185gb FUP. But it felt so costly since my other friends are using either local cable internet or excitel both of which provide internet at dirt cheap prices plus service is also very good.

So I too am getting a new local cable connection which cost Rs. 1000pm at 20mbps speed with no FUP!! Plus these cable operators always have an added benifit of low ping so add that too.

So would you guys say it was a wise decision to do so?

And yeah I know service wise and connection quality wise no one can beat airtel for sure , but lets see how this new one goes in terms of it.

Seems good on paper so go for it mate..Do tell hows the experience?

On other note, paid for Jio Prime so set to continue the same 1GB per day and calls free plan for a year with Rs.303/month..No other net has made its way to Kumbakonam, the place I live in..

• Like 1