The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Funny thing is none of the top 6 are in the list of highest run getters of ipl this season.. shows how inconsistent and not in top form they are.. at least the pace attack looks good..

Somehow looking at the line up of other teams I am not too hopeful of us defending the title.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Funny thing is none of the top 6 are in the list of highest run getters of ipl this season.. shows how inconsistent and not in top form they are.. at least the pace attack looks good..

Somehow looking at the line up of other teams I am not too hopeful of us defending the title.

Virat will step up.. No doubt in that.

Yuvi never excelled in IPL ever. MSD is a much better player in ODI's than T20's.

Pandya is playing really well, with both bat and bowl. We have a fair chance.

With Bumrah, BK n Shami, we have a good pace attack.

Rohit , Jadhav , Rahane. All 3 not in good form though.

Come on atleast pant shoukd have been included, what are they waiting for. Disappointed.

Aussies have become better at selection. They saw what Lynn can do and got him in asap. And here we are still selecting bahane and dhawan.

Aussies have become better at selection. They saw what Lynn can do and got him in asap. And here we are still selecting bahane and dhawan.

Yup stupid selectors, and I really hope Dhoni and yuvi say bye bye after this series,and the fan boy in me says I hope they sign off on a high.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Yup stupid selectors, and I really hope Dhoni and yuvi say bye bye after this series,and the fan boy in me says I hope they sign off on a high.

No one leaves on a high in indian cricket.. only when they fail consistently and voices come out for their expulsion. I will still take dhoni and yuvi over bahane and dhawan. Anyways, lesse how it goes..

No one leaves on a high in indian cricket.. only when they fail consistently and voices come out for their expulsion. I will still take dhoni and yuvi over bahane and dhawan. Anyways, lesse how it goes..

Dhoni has done it and I won't be surprised if Dhoni does it again.

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic