Red Dead Redemption

Cortez

You know the funny thing is, I left GTA 4 after playing for 3 hours, then started playing the game again after 7 months once they patched it with the Mission Replay function.

And RDR i played nonstop for 2 days. Its waaaay better than GTA4.

@Dan lol

I saw movie in the theater for 2$, it was hilarious, something about womans empowerment.

Edited by Karooo

@Dan lol

I saw movie in the theater for 2$, it was hilarious, something about womans empowerment.

The movie i saw was about a dr.. giving funny pills to various people..and one guy who too a pill got horny and started doing a tree LOL. that movie was hillarious right from the start to the end.. don't recollect the name....

RDR is way more addictive than GTA4, took me 23 hours to complete the SP, still a lot of side missions left to do.

I agree completely :) Game is awesome....been playing it slowly, but its nothing you would want to rush through....Classic westerner :good:

Any suggestions where i can pick this game up from in Delhi today?

Called a store in palika and he somehow told me that the entire Palika Bazaar is shut today?

Besides Palika, any other stores? :)