Suggestions and feedback

SchizoidFreud

I have had enough ! Next time your beloved zeehunter , chor , zodak or anyone for that matter makes an unprovoked comment about me , I am going to the mods ..

And @obaid bhai :hug: thanks for standing up for me bro , I remember in 8th grade a guy stood up for me even though he had nO part in it (I was innocent too :P ) and shouted at a teacher and almost got himself expelled ,, he is still my good friend and we will always be friends because of that day

grab some peace niggas, no time to fight and hold grudges, fanboyism is one thing but no need to take low blows...behave, else i will make u shave Sam's leg, understand :threatenlumber:

I have had enough ! Next time your beloved zeehunter , chor , zodak or anyone for that matter makes an unprovoked comment about me , I am going to the mods ..

And @obaid bhai :hug: thanks for standing up for me bro , I remember in 8th grade a guy stood up for me even though he had nO part in it (I was innocent too :P ) and shouted at a teacher and almost got himself expelled ,, he is still my good friend and we will always be friends because of that day

main kya kiya? :O main to sirf maje leta rehta! tu baat baat pe bigadta kyun? chill pill le thande dhoodh ke saath! :kisstogether:

[quote name=:yawn:' timestamp='1299176916' post='1014483]

main kya kiya? :O main to sirf maje leta rehta! tu baat baat pe bigadta kyun? chill pill le thande dhoodh ke saath! :kisstogether:

Bhai once I understand , twice I do too but every f**king time and every f**king thread you guys start blowing me off , I can't just leave the thread and stop replying ,, that's why i am being abused so much lately ,, next time any of you abuse me out of nowhere I report to mods as I am starting to get bad rep on this forum

Bhai once I understand , twice I do too but every f**king time and every f**king thread you guys start blowing me off , I can't just leave the thread and stop replying ,, that's why i am being abused so much lately ,, next time any of you abuse me out of nowhere I report to mods as I am starting to get bad rep on this forum

Well, I do it only when you leave yourself vulnerable. :console: Also, tell me you aren't pissed about whole YSDB thing. Cuz, people have dealt with worse. Even I have dealt with worse sh*t than that. Just understand, we are all here for some good time, so don;t whine like a kid. Act mature, and people will take you seriously. If you keep going, " I am a sony/dice/ps3 fanboy"in every thread, you kinda bring all that sh*t to yourself.

:cheers:

In every thread ? Except dice I don't go sounding off in all threads that 360 sucks , heck you won't find a single post of mine AW/halo/geow threads ....

And about the YSBD , I am happy now !!! :dance: I have been immortalized in ivg now just like sunnydhoodh , nah I don't mind the heat after that

In every thread ? Except dice I don't go sounding off in all threads that 360 sucks , heck you won't find a single post of mine AW/halo/geow threads ....

And about the YSBD , I am happy now !!! :dance: I have been immortalized in ivg now just like sunnydhoodh , nah I don't mind the heat after that

master doodh ka naam faltu may use mat kar

:spank::ack:

Fine by me , like I care

Everyone anyways know me cause of these guys picking on me

No one specifically picks you. Although we love to make fun of people who we think can handle it. Now, tha you have acted all emo, I am sure, no one will ever do it. If you don't believe me, ask aman, why he always pick me in all the BGC.