Suggestions and feedback

SchizoidFreud

Hi mods/admins,

i have this suggestion- please allow some more words to be typed in feedback....reason is it is too less to explain some situations...like recently i dealed with mantis ...he is a great guy...kept me well informed...game is as good as mentioned just little dent on the back of the box.....but packaging was very ordinary just wrapped in a paper thing and name stuck....i asked him to improve on it and he apologized also and said he will improve next time which is absolutely fine ...but all that becomes hard to mention in few words....i have no complains just saying ki if it could be increased it would help a lot to explain some situation which would help both the buyer and seller.

^^you don't have to write the full story dude. No offense but I think its necessary. For your case you can just write "Excellent guy/dealer, don't now how to do packing". I got exactly same feedback you know.

Serves you right ! :giggle:

Also +1 PS bhai. Feedback needs more space !

in the forums main page...in imports..its showing for me

# Golf talk about tips ...

# By: Nina Green ...the topic that was spam and deleted by mods,as the first topic...but when i open the imports its not there obviously...cleared cookies etc..still its showing the same...using firefox...anyone else facng this?

# By: Nina Green ...the topic that was spam and deleted by mods,as the first topic...but when i open the imports its not there obviously...cleared cookies etc..still its showing the same...using firefox...anyone else facng this?

Yeah me too.

Same here..!!

Same here..!!

Yeah me too.

i thought i was the only one :P ..btw its still showing today

and how about a link "contests" and reviews" on the top in the right side along with those other links...since we are having contests regularly nowadays,plus link to reviews would be handy.

i feel the shoutbox link quite un-necessary

Edited by killzone123

i think IVG is in love wid Nina Mercedez, errrrrrrr Nina Green :fear: ... btw shoutbox link is useful kaka :spank: , atleast 4 my slow net :ack: ...

oh ...never knew that ..sorry :P

and one more thing...i think whenever we see megs posting something..one guy will post mt reference...then she/he things will come...same old jokes will crop up...and that thread will go haywire for the next one or two page..have seen that happen quite regularly...do something about this too

oh ...never knew that ..sorry :P

and one more thing...i think whenever we see megs posting something..one guy will post mt reference...then she/he things will come...same old jokes will crop up...and that thread will go haywire for the next one or two page..have seen that happen quite regularly...do something about this too

:eyebrow:

:lol: kaka, even i was on dat he/she boat in earlier rides :giggle: ... but once i saw Megz posting somewhere in HINDI a month or so back, i was sure she ain't MT ;) ...

its obvious she is not mt..and i think we all have joked on that a lot too...but carrying the same joke or stretching it so long is bit :tease:

and secondly each time this comes in any thread...all the regular trolls suddenly drop in :P and woh thread ka satyanash ho jaata hai for two pages atleast :P

Yay! MT, we did it.. I am not you anymore... :wOOtjumpy:

Thanks Obaid bhai and Parker.. Yeah it's such a stale joke now.. Please go tell Gaurav and Outsider as they still use it. :ranting:

But I just hope, you guys are not blaming me for taking all threads, Off Topic..

Now that Mods know I am not MT, they might block me!

Edited by megzworld