• Tournament mode

Launch Trailer

[gt]62631[/gt]

Screenshots

15ecmyf.jpg

e9f3nt.jpg

25h39qg.jpg

2mmzayf.jpg

Forget Fifa and PES. It'll never be able to compete with their simulation style play. This is more of a competitor for EA's Fifa Sreet Series... Although visually it looks much better than Street... :doh:

Here is thr trailer.

PS: Its Pure Football, that article got the spelling wrong...

street fifa sucked so hard :doh:

oh so very hard. the defending was piss poor, too (as in toooo) much emphasis on flashy moves killed it for me.

now nba street, that is how a street game is supposed to be. iirc the nba street even outclassed the regular nba games from ea. I mean i certainly played one of the street games extensively even when i did not (still dont) know jack sh*t about nba.

Since they're calling it Futbol, it must be real hardcore :doh:

peace

Dont get your hopes high Sammy... It may be a hard tackling game but not hardcore. :) I mean look at Gerrard in that video. :P He looks like some teenage kid. :good:

Here this article has a screenshot of the Italian team in it... :D

http://www.everyeye.it/multi/notizia/pure-...-in-campo_71348

i think niks posted the same vid.

and upon the viewing, it looks neat, super neat. glad they did away with the caroonish fifa street style and went with a 5v5.

the name, hmmm... If they cna make it like Futsal then EPIC !! i know its outdoors but i mean the fluid moves and speed. also, i hope they dont just have the grass field.. i mean we have the regular football games for that.

i want diversified locations !!

now i am interested in two things. Control mechanics and how it looks when its real-time. Then I think I have a May purchase on the cards if Ubisoft can really pull this off.

i like the graphic style. not too cartoon-ish and not pes type real (telling us its more of a fun title).

also, no gk ?? i mean in the snippets ??

the trailer had one.

i hope they have some sort of power moves (shaolin soccer) but dont over do it. It should be like filling a meter and executing. also dont make defenders f'kin useless please.

Archived