Yakuza 6

Shadoken

44 minutes ago, roun90 said:

And we can easily see the results between the release dates of Yakuza 4 and 5. Yakuza 5 released in December 5 2012, in japan and December 8, 2015 in the rest of the World (digital only)

My point is I dont think it matters to them. Kiwami 2 and spider man will have the same story.

Its like some bollywood movie caring about not releasing to US because infinity war is coming.

21 minutes ago, adity said:

It's not an issue for fans but it'll struggle to get new players as it won't get any coverage because of god of war. It was pretty stupid decision of Sega. 

True true. Not just release date, kiwami 2 is also announced, seeing lots of comments where people are preferring to wait to play Kiwami 2 first, before jumping onto 6.

13 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

Cancelled mine because I'll be playing GoW instead. Sucks for you Sega.

Lot of my buddies have done the same. I guess I am the only one who prefer this over GOW :fear1:

11 hours ago, Monokuma said:
12 hours ago, hope said:
Stupidity from Sega. No way people will play this after the Reviews.

People will play irrespective of the reviews. Maybe not immediately, but will.

Launch sales will be affected for sure. 

10 hours ago, krados said:

True true. Not just release date, kiwami 2 is also announced, seeing lots of comments where people are preferring to wait to play Kiwami 2 first, before jumping onto 6.

Even though 6 has a standalone story, playing 1,2,3 will help know Kiryu better and will have references in 6. Only title I didn't like much is 4(except Akiyama)and haven't played 5. 

2 hours ago, adity said:

Post pics, bro 

Saw an unboxing video where he showed every page.Dont have it.

1 hour ago, adity said:

@krados Is it worth getting the physical edition for the art book? I got the 20 percent discount code so I was planning on getting this and god of war digitally. But there is only 500 bucks difference between digital and this one, so was having second thoughts about it. 

Absolutely. Worth every penny.

1 hour ago, adity said:

@krados Is it worth getting the physical edition for the art book? I got the 20 percent discount code so I was planning on getting this and god of war digitally. But there is only 500 bucks difference between digital and this one, so was having second thoughts about it. 

Considering you can resell physical, it's definitely worth going for physical.

The artbook is short (would be around 23 pages of art and 1 page of credits) , but it's really awesome and the art is really well done. The book is hardcover and looks and feels premium. But keep in mind this short book is different from the collector's edition art book.

Besides the Blu ray disc cover being integrated into the hardcover book is really nice. It's different from usual steelbooks and has a premium feel to it.