Assassin's Creed: Origins

Big Boss

3 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Heman

You have 4k HDR PC monitor? Price and model?

I use a Tv as a Monitor its LG 43UJ752T 

2 minutes ago, Playstationdude said:

Guys is dynamic contrast and dynamic colour on plasma tvs similar to HDR?

Nope

2 minutes ago, Playstationdude said:

Ohk.  When I switch those on I get deeper and brighter colours and contrast in games so I thought it was something similar.

Yeah that's the function but If you have calibrated it then those should be set off also turning those on adds to input lag. By calibration I mean with a meter.

Here is how first week sales of Assassin's Creed Origins compares to the first week sales of previous games in the franchise

Assassin's Creed III - 3.52 Million

Assassin's Creed II - 3.27 Million

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - 2.36 Million

Assassin's Creed: Revelations - 2.22 Million

Assassin's Creed Unity - 1.59 Million

Assassin's Creed Origins - 1.51 Million

Assassin's Creed - 1.24 Million

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood  - 0.99 Million

Assassin's Creed Syndicate - 0.92 Million

SOURCE http://www.vgchartz.com/article/270771/assassins-creed-origins-sells-an-estimated-151-million-units-first-week-at-retail/

VGChartz isn't reliable for new games. But, yeah, Origins is doing well. Top 3 in November NPD list. vFxfM8v.png 

Origins has “generated the highest consumer spend for an Assassin’s Creed franchise release since 2013’s Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag.

Edited by Heaven Angel

Few weeks back during the sale and all I bought the Ac origins for the PS4 as well. Started playing it last night. I have bought the game from my US account but I play with my Indian account. Now here is the problem I am facing

AU2tY99.jpg

Some content shows up and I can use those like lion armor set and the horus set

4kiKGsw.jpg

But in store it says buy season pass Which I already own? What's the problem can somebody help?

Edited by HEMAN

9 minutes ago, HEMAN said:

^ So I just checked and I have access to all the items. The season pass thing will work I guess when they release it the first expansion in Jan. However, it says 500 Helix and I only got 200 Helix and the calamity blade

Login with your US account, launch the game, access in-game store, download sh*t, login to Indian account and check if you received them. I had similar problem but reverse, local disk and US account. I bought timesavers btw, can't be arsed to hunt animals and collect resources for the billionth time.

3 hours ago, HEMAN said:

WTF is wrong with all these big a*s companys, Why the f**k digital games are not region free. 

Only Sony and Nintendo lock DLC content. 

Digital content is region free on Xbox One. Both full game and DLC region free. 

I didn't get helix points which came with deluxe copy coz helix points are region locked. Microtransactions in all games are region locked on PS4. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

19 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Only Sony and Nintendo lock DLC content. 

Digital content is region free on Xbox One. Both full game and DLC region free. 

I didn't get helix points which came with deluxe copy coz helix points are region locked. Microtransactions in all games are region locked on PS4. 

What? Nintendo DLC is absolutely region free just like their games. Heck I can't buy Ninja Gaiden and Titanfall from Xbox store because they removed it from India but I can buy a Nintendo game from Mexico and DLC from NZ store using ICICI debit card and they work perfectly well. Xbox is the only one which has this stupid region specific games policy, and once they're gone you better hope to have some source to buy out of region XBL cards.

What I meant to say that DLC is region free on Xbox, means you can buy digital content of game from any store and game will detect it including microtransactions. You can't do it on PS4. 

As far as TF is concerned then blame it on EA for TF and Tecmo for NG Black. MS can't control if 3rd party publisher is not interested in releasing game in certain region or wants to remove their game from certain region. DAI was removed from Indian store by EA not MS.  There are games which are removed or never released on Indian store sometimes on both psn and Xbox.

MS first party XboxOne games are on Indian store, right? If they are also removing first party games which are owned by them then I can agree with you. For TF you blame EA and no one else. They own the IP and studio. 

Also I never use Indian store on both psn and Xbox coz lot of games are not released on Indian store plus deals are also bad compared to US store most of the time. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

40 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Also I never use Indian store on both psn and Xbox coz lot of games are not released on Indian store plus deals are also bad compared to US store most of the time. 

All games are released on Indian PSN, EA or Techmo or others don't treat you like 3rd world citizen like they do on Xbox store. Heck you'd have awesome deals with EA pass if it wasn't for Sony cockblocking with their own shitty PS+ service. Please stop spreading bullshit like Nintendo doesn't have region free DLC or games don't release on Indian store. That only happens on Xbox India store.