Assassin's Creed: Origins

Big Boss

75 tours. 

We're thrilled to answer some questions about the New Game + mode. New Game + will be added to the game on February 20, alongside the Discovery Tour mode.

What is New Game +?

• New Game + (NG+) is an option that allows players to start a new saved game while keeping their current character progression, once they’ve completed the main story of the game.

What carries over into New Game +?

• All character progression will carry over to NG+, including the following:
  • Equipment (weapons, shields, tools, outfits, mounts)
  • Abilities acquired and available ability points
  • Crafting status
  • Player level
  • XP
  • Inventory (crafting materials, arrows, tools, animal goods, trinkets)

What does not carry over?

• Starting an NG+ save, players will restart at the beginning of the game, which will automatically reset some elements, and thus the following won't carry over:
  • Targets
  • Maps and discovered territories
  • Location completion
  • Quest completion
  • Senu’s perception
  • Hidden blade will be unequipped (however, the crafting status will carry over once available in the story)
  • Quest items
  • Papyri

Are activities like the arena, Trials of the Gods, and Hippodrome already accessible from the beginning of New Game +?

• All activities are tied to the progression of the game, so players will have to progress in the main game to regain access to them – just as during the regular game progression.

Is enemy scaling activated automatically with New Game +?

• Yes, enemy auto level scaling is activated by default when starting an NG+; however, players can deactivate at any time if they wish to do so.

Will enemies be more difficult in New Game +?

• When starting an NG+, the difficulty will be increased by one from your previous campaign. This means:
  • Easy → Normal
  • Normal → Hard
  • Hard → Nightmare
  • Nightmare → Nightmare

Will there be any special rewards for completing the game in New Game +?

• Yes, there will be a unique reward for completion of the game in NG+ – but we want to keep that reward a surprise.

______

Patch Size

• Xbox One: 5.5 GB
  • PS4: 5.3 GB
  • Uplay PC: 4.8 GB
  • Steam: 2.6 GB

Patch Highlights 

• The “Discovery Tour by Assassin’s Creed: Ancient Egypt” game mode added. Explore Ancient Egypt from a fascinating historical perspective with a new mode that lets visitors’ free roam the map to learn about Egypt’s history and daily life in guided tours. 
  • New Game+ game mode added. Start a new game while keeping their weapons, outfits, and abilities. You will be able to access New Game + after you have completed the last main quest of the game. 

Edited by Heaven Angel

10 hours ago, NitroNeo said:

I have yet to purchase PS Plus, when i get the game can i still apply the season pass without PS Plus so that i can play the Single player DLCs the season pass has to offer ?

You own a XboxOne X and a Pc ,right?  Why you are buying this for PS4 when X and PC version both are much better than Pro version in every way. 

13 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

I have recently bought the ps4 pro, and i have a friend who recently bought a ps4 slim, so we could play MP with each other

For online games I understand but ACO is SP only game with much better graphics on X and PC. 

6 hours ago, NitroNeo said:

Oh i thought each assassin's creed game has a mandatory MP, i guess MP will be a DLC mode now ?

Wtf no multiplayer in ACO lol 

Better ask here before buying game for your console :P

Edited by WhiteWolf
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

You own a XboxOne X and a Pc ,right?  Why you are buying this for PS4 when X and PC version both are much better than Pro version in every way. 

7 hours ago, NitroNeo said:

I have recently bought the ps4 pro, and i have a friend who recently bought a ps4 slim, so we could play MP with each other

7 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

For online games I understand but ACO is SP only game with much better graphics on X and PC. 

7 hours ago, NitroNeo said:

Oh i thought each assassin's creed game has a mandatory MP, i guess MP will be a DLC mode now ?

38 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Wtf no multiplayer in ACO lol 

Better ask here before buying game for your console :P

One customer successfully lured away from Sony to MS. Bhai party!!!!  :bigyellowgrin: :bigyellowgrin: :bigyellowgrin: 

• Like 1

Not buying the game at all atm with lack of MP, not gonna pay a premium for SP content.

Just read in an article, the ubisoft ceo saying that they are planning more dlc after this months pharaohs dlc which is the last one that you get for free in this season pass. So will wait and see how this affects us as buyers.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

One customer successfully lured away from Sony to MS. Bhai party!!!!  :bigyellowgrin: :bigyellowgrin: :bigyellowgrin: 

I mentioned PC as well :P

Will you buy ACO or any SP focused multiplatform game for Ps4 If you own high end PC or X?? 

5 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Not buying the game at all atm with lack of MP, not gonna pay a premium for SP content.

Just read in an article, the ubisoft ceo saying that they are planning more dlc after this months pharaohs dlc which is the last one that you get for free in this season pass. So will wait and see how this affects us as buyers.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

ACO is massive with over 100 hours of content. Best AC game till date. 

I already platinumed it. 

Also check pm 

2 hours ago, NitroNeo said:

What premium??? Every AAA title is $60. This costs the same.

Plus, Origins is easily one of the best Assassin's Creed game. You get more than enough amount of content and stuff for the price you pay. Way more than what most MP games last... 

Edited by Heaven Angel

UK: 679,965 units. Outsells Destiny 2 garbage in 2017 in less time. 

Excellent! 

This Month in Assassin's Creed® Origins – March

The Curse of the Pharaohs will be made available on March 13.

Here’s what you can expect:

• Discover the Ancient capital city of Thebes with its temples of Karnak and Luxor
  • Explore secret tombs in the Valley of Kings and what lies beyond
  • New gear, outfits and mount
  • Level Increase up to 55

Available as part of the Season Pass or purchasable separately from March 13

• In addition to that, we will offer you two options to play The Curse of the Pharaohs:
  • You can enter the Thebes region playing using your current progress from the main game
  • Or you can boost your save games. This creates a new save game in which Bayek is Level 45 with pre-selected gear. This option allows lower-level players to delve into the expansion straight away.

Title Updates

The title update initially planned for the end of February will now be coming on March 6. These are the highlights you can look forward to:

• Introduction quest “Lights Among the Dunes” to celebrate the arrival of The Curse of the Pharaohs expansion
  • Hard mode for the Trials of the Gods to make the boss fights more challenging
  • New Anubis Item Set as reward for defeating the Trials of the Gods in Hard mode

Trials of the Gods

With the introduction of the hard mode for the Trials of the Gods, we will unleash 2 gods every week, one on normal mode, the other on hard mode.

• March 6 – 13 → Anubis on Normal + Sekhmet on Hard
  • March 13 – 20 → Sobek on Normal + Anubis on Hard
  • March 20 – 27 → Sekhmet on Normal + Sobek on Hard
  • March 27 – April 3 → Anubis on Normal + Sekhmet on Hard

Ubisoft Club - Having some Ubisoft Club Units spare? The “Hunter’s Fur” outfit will be available as Ubisoft Club Reward from March 20.

Patch 1.4.0 available now.

PATCH SIZE

• Xbox One: 3.6 GB 
  • PS4: 2.9 GB 
  • Steam: 0,7 GB 
  • Uplay: 3.2 GB

NEW FEATURES

• Added support for the “The Curse of the Pharaohs” expansion
  • Added a reward to the main game for completing the Discovery Tour – finish all 75 guided tours to find out what that reward is. ;)

NEW GAME+

• Fixed an issue blocking the quest “Homecoming” from progressing when Hypatos is knocked down by a blunt weapon

DISCOVERY TOUR

• Fixed an issue where the Discovery Tour progress could be lost after reinstalling the base game without patching to the latest version
  • Fixed an issue that could limit the speed of a mount in all areas

THE HIDDEN ONES

• Removed the possibility of selling the Mysterious Papyrus at the Bureau

MAIN GAME

QUEST

• Fixed an issue preventing the “Kill Sefetu’s archers” objective from completing in the quest “All Eyes on Us”
  • Fixed an issue preventing the player from giving the amulet to complete the quest “A Dream of Ashes”
  • Fixed an issue with mounts appearing in the fight ring during the quest “Lady of Slaughter”

GAMEPLAY

• Improved enemies reactions to observing a Chain Assassination
  • Added the possibility of parrying with the shield while carrying a torch
  • Changed the description of the Hou Yi’s Bow to indicate that it has Poison on Hit ability instead of Instant Charging
  • Fixed the displayed Player Level on a save game which could drop back to 40 after uninstalling an add-on
  • Fixed an issue preventing Camp Shetjeh from completing
  • Fixed an issue preventing the Gracious Attire from appearing in Weaver Shops
  • Fixed an issue with Phylakes that would stop spawning
  • Fixed an issue preventing the playable character from leaving the Krocodilopolis arena after performing a Fast Travel
  • Fixed an issue preventing the playable character from controlling mounts of assassinated NPCs

WORLD

• Fixed an issue that could prevent the output of any sound when resuming the game after being inactive.
  • [PC] Fixed low-quality textures for low and very low texture details
  • [PC] Fixed flickering artifacts on multi-monitor setup
  • [PC] Fixed resolution option when using portrait mode

SYSTEM

• Improved overall stability of the game application
  • [PC] Fixed an issue preventing the completion of the ”Seshem.eff Er Aat” tomb after quitting the game with Alt-F4 after having activated the Ancient Mechanisms