The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, harsh1387 said:

Won't happen in any universe..

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

It can happen tomorrow itself, lets not get ahead of time. They have beaten us before also that too in an ICC event. So let's hold on till we win tomorrow. Obviously the chance of same is only 5% but still a chance. 

2007.. 10 years back.. and of course any team can beat any team on their day.. I am only saying on the basis of current form of both teams.. india has been the most solid among all teams in this tournament.. bangloladesh only have 3 match winners. India has at least 7-8.

Not a betting man but I will put all my money on india tomorrow just on the basis of form and consistency.

Btw, India vs pakistan final.. stuff of dreams after exactly a decade [emoji7]

5 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

I am nervous for both our matches. Loss against either will be devastating.

Yea..

Huge pressure now.. 

England in finals was lot better for this very reason. U can count on them to bottle at crucial situations..

2007.. 10 years back.. and of course any team can beat any team on their day.. I am only saying on the basis of current form of both teams.. india has been the most solid among all teams in this tournament.. bangloladesh only have 3 match winners. India has at least 7-8.

Not a betting man but I will put all my money on india tomorrow just on the basis of form and consistency.

Btw, India vs pakistan final.. stuff of dreams after exactly a decade [emoji7]

Cricket is a funny game.. after the first match drubbing and school buy fielding and gully cricket level bowling did you give any chance to pak to be the first team thru for finals.. ?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Cricket is a funny game.. after the first match drubbing and school buy fielding and gully cricket level bowling did you give any chance to pak to be the first team thru for finals.. ?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

It is indeed. But, more than pak playing better it's the other teams playing mediocre. Like england was completely off game today. Not saying it can't happen to india. Of course it can. But, I don't see it happening. Anywz, lesse what happens tomorrow.

dono hi match khatarnak hai ab.... Bangladesh has a knack of beating India out of the blue and pakistan Vs India 50 over match final in ICC will be first time i think. I hope Pakistan don't decide to break their streak in a f**ckin final... Although, India ke saamne unki phat jaati hai... 

Still give India the highest odds now, of wining & retaining the trophy. :)

Has any team till now won 2 CT consecutively?

4 hours ago, AtheK said:

Ab Pakistani players ko tension hai ki English kaise bolni hai

I just can't understand why ICC can't get a f**king translator... All major sporting events have them, if required. Although I have a good laugh seeing the videos, but it is plain wrong.

• Like 1

I think it's their captains fault. He should state it clearly he will speak in hindi so it's responsibility of media to understand him. Or get a translator. Better than making a fool of himself every time.

Yup they should just say we will talk in Hindi, in all ICC events we have commentators from India and Pak, if anything they can have rameez raja there. ANyway he is good for nothing, atleast he will be helpful someway.

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic