Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

Technically Punk-Jericho was a great Match, Which was the best. And LOL@ Funkasauras dancing with a tranny, :lol:

Again 3 matches on a roll at this Year's WM.

That Rock - Cena better be a gud one at least this time, Else it will be disgrace in their names being Industry's Best & Face of WWE! Already the Last one which was entitled as "Once in a Life Time".. F**K.. They simply disrespected that Tag of their Match!

IMO, A 5* match not just deals in the technicality.... It should have the Build-Up(Hype) + Technical Moves + Finishers + Story Telling in Ring + Emotion. These what define a Classic Match, Even though HHH doesn't come that close to HBK in terms of technicality & Moves but his bout with Taker fills the rest of the parts like Finishers/Emotion/Storytelling/Build-Up.

Take an Example of the prev. WM, Sure there was Rock-Cena (Hype and a bit of technical) and Punk-Jericho (Technical & Build-up)... but even if you ask to a normal fan of wwe or a layman, He will say the Match that stole the show that night was Taker-HHH-HBK (GR). (End of an Era) WHY ?

Bcoz it had all in the Ring, All the three superstars and Hall of Famers showed everything in those 40 mins. Hype..Moves.. Finishers..Emotion... Thats what Defines a Wrestlemania Moment.

But yeah, In terms of No Stipulation, when Pure Wrestling match goes, Then I think Taker-HHH (1st Encounter) is the Best Match in the History of Wrestlemania, Dare I say All-Time... I think that Macho-Man & Ricky Steam boats in WM 3 comes close.....

TLDR

1 of the best raw episodes aired in recent memory!

Punk has almost immortalized himself by saying "I am the ONE in 20 and 1" :majesty:

Real good match between Del Rio and Cody. And Ricardo wasn't bad either!

Y2J and Fandango backstage: Awesome!!

Triple Threat Intercontinental Match was 4*

And the build up to the HHH-Lesnar match is in fact spectacular! Better than the main event

Rock absent from Raw.. AGAIN! and Cena in a 5 min match with the lesser of the PTP.. Dudd!

Titus O'Neil actually proved he's got good mic potential!

And Booker T in the HOF with Foley and BRUNO! Really?

Edited by mshingore

bc, just read about this weeks RAW, grabbing it via torrent, epic RAW

seems like The Shield is winning WM bc :wOOtjumpy:

lol, for the first time i am interested more in middle or entry class card rather than the top dogs @ WM aKa Taker vs Punk / Brock vs HHH / Rock vs Shitna

link pitch

coz do'ing via torrent is too mainstream :P

Link pitch?? :-S

And Who's gonna wait for it to download man! Especially within 12-14 hours of the show's airing.. The torrent health is real bad.. And for such an awful episode of raw, thank god I didn't download!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

downloaded from torrent :|

watching it, but reading that sh*t felt like it was an awesome episode, lemme see it then i will come back niggz B)

meh WTF that fandicko gets a card at WM? that guy hasn't shown his sh*t yet and he gets a match at WM? W fk'n M? the f**k is up with WWE?

and double WTF! they can have pyro for Shitsaurus but not for Brock's in-ring pyro or for Big Slow's entrance pyro, mahn, they be gone mad or wutz?

and tripple WTF! shitna still can't sell The Rock Bottom :doh:

also, The Shield :wOOtjumpy: tripple powerbomb on Khali :wOOtjumpy:

and a quadruple facepalm on myself, for thinking that this sundae is WM :puspa:

Edited by Pushy

Lol the episode was horrible! Save for punk n taker. Nothing else worthy of a mention.

They put The Shield in a 3rd grade match which was over before it began.

And the last segment with Rock n Cena, with 4 f**king hall of famers, was one of the worst I've ever seen! Not f**king once did either Cena or Rock mention that there's an actual WWE Championship involved in the match. Personal redemption my a*s!

Rock's mic skills puts a little life into it but that's as far as it goes.

Shitty sh*t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Edited by mshingore

Rock ripped shitna apart, hell he can rip him apart any given day

ohh and them Bella's have put on some fats in those (.)(.) looking damn hawt :wub:

Edited by Pushy