Dragon Age: Inquisition

dylanjosh

Abe ruk ja kuch din

i think u r right, no need to rush... will see till 21st but would like to know something , my cousin is in US recently, if he buys a key there can i use it to download overhere?? or if he sends me a physical copy of the game will it run here in india??

My cousin is in US recently, if he buys a key there can i use it to download overhere?? or if he sends me a physical copy of the game will it run here in india??

Yes and yes. It'll work either way. Again, Origin doesn't have region locks. So it doesn't matter from where you buy the game. You can activate it anywhere.

by the way how is the pc performance? is it well optimized..is the action like origins where characters swings on its own ???

It's really well optimized. Runs extremely smooth without any issue or stuttering or random frame-rate drop.

You can control your entire party or let AI control it. They attack and respond on their own. You can also adjust their tactics and stuff.

Female Elf Mage, like always.

Interesting choice actually. Dragon Age is actually the series in which to play as a mage, what with a faction who is opressed & misunderstood saving the day and in your case doubly so because she's a elf

God! The regions are massive. 5 hours in and still lurking around Hinterlands (like 5% of that area completed). xBwtmm2.gif

Yup, Hinterland alone is bigger than Origins map afaik

I'd get it from Origin Mexico instead of a third party key. Why pay more right? And worst case I have access to a VPN for work anyway so I could just use that if it doesn't run on Indian accounts.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it even cheaper in the Brazil store? $38 iirc

Edited by LeonardoInventions

Multiplayer is AWESOME! Large maps, 5 zones, challenging, all classes are given equal importance (like only certain class can open hidden areas. Ex: Mage can only take the barrier down. Rogue/Archers can only pick locks, etc), lots of hidden places, side quests, crafting, etc. :D

Edited by Heaven Angel

Does anyone know how the timer on PSN pre-loads works? Is it fixed at "48 hours before launch" or is it variable?

There are approx 58 hours left to the game's launch, meaning in another 10-odd hours the pre-load should start on the Indian PSN store.

Is this new info? It wasn't in the article yesterday.

Sigh... :/

Yup, freshest from the EA LuLz mill.

Create a US account and purchase from Amazon on Black Friday is my best solution to this. In-case they allow that.

Else, you can always purchase the physical copy from PlayAsia.

Yup, freshest from the EA LuLz mill.

Create a US account and purchase from Amazon on Black Friday is my best solution to this. In-case they allow that.

Else, you can always purchase the physical copy from PlayAsia.

If I was the type of person/gamer that could wait, I would.

My genetics don't allow for it. I MUSTT HAVE THIS NOWWWWW... (or on launch day, at least) :rant:

If I was the type of person/gamer that could wait, I would.

My genetics don't allow for it. I MUSTT HAVE THIS NOWWWWW... (or on launch day, at least) :rant:

Imported copies will arrive in grey market in few days i think...Wait for few days and get your self a imported copy...Console par toh koi tension ki baat nahi hai....