Darksiders 2

Karooo

Darksiders II Slips Into August Release Window

THQ has announced that Darksiders II won't be making its previously confirmed June 26th and June 29th release dates in North America and Europe respectively, shifting the game into an August release window with an as yet unspecified date.

Doubts had been cast over whether Darksiders II would indeed be released in June as scheduled, with THQ's Executive Vice President of Core Games, Danny Bilson assuring gamers that the game wouldn't see release "before it's done".

THQ has moved the date of Vigil's hack 'n' slash sequel to ensure its quality. “The date was shifted to ensure we meet the high quality threshold that we are committed to achieving,” the publisher confirmed.

An exact August release date for Darksiders II is expected to surface in a few days.

Source

finally i can play both spec ops and dark siders 2 :wOOtjumpy:

as far as i remember,the GFX options were limited in thePCversion indeed. tHE CONTROLS ARE NOT BAD.

i think the title didnt get too much sales because itwas not advertised very well <_<

it surelyis underrated but a pretty enjoyable one. Me has even again started the game on the ps3.

^^Pretty much. But if you really want to know then here is mixture of all games

God Of War

DMC

Zelda

Halo (yes Halo)

Tom Raider

:P

all epic games,

surely I am getting it now, :dance:

aree check the ivg review naa. Tyler has done a good job reviewing it.

just doing that right now :fear:

Archived