The Graphic Novels / Comic Books Thread

MarketTantrik

3 hours ago, Big Boss said:

https://m.facebook.com/groups/rcstore/permalink/6770042176451463/?sfnsn=wiwspwa&ref=share&mibextid=K8Wfd2 This is why no one should give a fck about RC. These brothers are beyond hope. Saddest little idiots.

Ohh. Only SG has a stall at Comic con Delhi. Daal main kuch kaala. 

On 12/8/2023 at 2:29 PM, ZooZoo said:

From Bangalore :( If anyone from Delhi if going then would be great if that person can check and buy. I can arrange shipping. 

Meanwhile, this is the next few I will be picking up:

1) Akhiri Rakshak CE

2) Balcharit CE

3) Aatankharta Nagraj 4 volumes
4) Dracula CE Big size
5) Amazing Friends of Nagraj CE
6) Amar Prem CE

Let me know if I am missing on any other great collectors editions.

Thanks for snagging Nagayan Collectors Edition for me from comicon @Bird Bird Bird . Now we just need to figure out the logistics to get it over here :fear:

• Like 1

On 12/10/2023 at 1:40 PM, Big Boss said:

https://m.facebook.com/groups/rcstore/permalink/6770042176451463/?sfnsn=wiwspwa&ref=share&mibextid=K8Wfd2 This is why no one should give a fck about RC. These brothers are beyond hope. Saddest little idiots.

na khud kuch karunga na kisi ko karne dunga :furious: 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/13/2023 at 6:28 PM, san_Assassin said:

if you want to know about all the characters and back story and looking for a complete experience, would suggest u to go by this order.

Bhokal - Pratham Bhokal series:

Pratham Bhokal

Pari Janam

Dev Yudh

Bhokal Janam

Mahaguru Bhokal

Bhokal - Antardwand series:

Dhikkar

Antardwand

Yoddha's Aaramb series runs parallel to above two series:

Aarambh

Suryansh

Srishti

Swarg-Patra

At this point, above series merge and Sarvnayak series starts:

Yugandhar

Sarvyugam

Sarvdaman

Sarvsangram

Sarvsanhaar

Sarvmanthan

Sarvsandhi

Sarvkranti

Sarvashakti

Sarvaagaman

Sarvvyooh

Sarvapralay

Sarvarann

Sarvagrahan

Sarvaayudh

Sarvnayak Vistaar Series:

Maut Ka Marathon

Vishputron Ka Aagaman

Vishkshetra Sanrakshanam

Swarna Nagri Ki Tabahi

Prakoshth Ke Qaidi

Your suggested order seems like a thoughtful approach for anyone seeking a complete experience. By the way, for those juggling academic commitments, especially in nursing, I highly recommend checking out the online nursing essay writing service you mentioned. It could be a game-changer in managing workload and ensuring a well-rounded experience. Happy reading and academic success to all!

Thanks for the insightful comment! It's always great to have a comprehensive understanding of the characters and backstory when diving into a story. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Too pricey for a 32 page comic. Will probably pick up the complete collection for cheap when they create a collectors edition. For now, going through the Sarvnayak series. Story is so convoluted and so many things they literally plagiarized from Marvel but its okay. Just wish it was a bit more original.

1 hour ago, ZooZoo said:

Too pricey for a 32 page comic. Will probably pick up the complete collection for cheap when they create a collectors edition. For now, going through the Sarvnayak series. Story is so convoluted and so many things they literally plagiarized from Marvel but its okay. Just wish it was a bit more original.

expect same pricing or even more on all upcoming releases.  Sarvnayak is still incomplete, and honestly I have no hopes from Gupta brothers.

2 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Never knew I'll go bankrupt buying Raj Comics. :cry:

I completely stopped buying. I bought all nagraj and dhruv reprints, almost all Doga, Parmanu, Bhokal, Bhediya from black market, all multistarrers, a ton of Bankelal, Bhokal, Doga reprints, 20+ CEs. Then I thought wtf am I doing and switched to Marvel and DC. And that made me bankrupt. I have now 50+ Marvel and DC omnibuses. Marvel and DC if you buy in offer are actually cheaper compared to new RC releases. Crazy

same here. stopped buying RC after completing Dhruv, Nagraj, Toads and multistarrer collection and some Banke, Parmanu, Bhokal, Yoddha, Thrill Horror series. I dont even have time to read them :cry: 

Edited by san_Assassin