The Graphic Novels / Comic Books Thread

MarketTantrik

3 hours ago, Big Boss said:

They have new site. Though everything is sold out. https://www.rajcomics.net/

Their Instagram posted about Amazon link.

2 hours ago, AtheK said:

Btw kindle unlimited has loads of Raj comics.

Thanks. 

I see that most of the new artwork has been anime-mized. :ranting:

Not able to find it. Kindle noob here, searching Raj Comics doesn't show many comics.
Bro what you looking at [emoji14]

b383041a05b1e545ce204e9931c4ef7d.jpg3cbe65d6390fcc52a8666aa39f13938b.jpg4e3d8ec7ee056a97c06fc71f26e79205.jpg

Sent from my HD1911 using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Big Boss said:

Do books go away from unlimited like streaming services or they remain there forever?

You borrow books and return once done, i think first three months are free, you can try it out.

Edited by AtheK
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Big Boss said:

They have new site. Though everything is sold out. https://www.rajcomics.net/

Their Instagram posted about Amazon link.

OMFG. This brings back so many memories. Still remember using my 25 paise per day pocket money to rent these for a day. :wub: 

23 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Raj comics is back with their new comic Sarp Satra and holy sh*t it has Nagraj and Tausi. How the f**k did they get rights to Tausi? I ordered it on Amazon to check if writing has improved. First comic in years.

on the website I also see Bankelal etc. So, it seems Manoj Comics has also been merged within Raj.  

Edited by WhatsInTheName

13 minutes ago, WhatsInTheName said:

OMFG. This brings back so many memories. Still remember using my 25 paise per day pocket money to rent these for a day. :wub: 

on the website I also see Bankelal etc. So, it seems Manoj Comics has also been merged within Raj.  

Bankelal was always Raj Comics character. Hawaldar Bahadur was Manoj comics who was a comedy character like Bankelal.

1 hour ago, Big Boss said:

@Bird Bird Birdyou can order sarp Satra from comichaveli.com. I cancelled my Amazon order as it's much cheaper and has better service. Other sites are comicadda, hellobookmine, shakti comics etc. Lots of sites for Indian comics.

Have you ordered from them before ? Hardly a difference of 20 bucks. Amazon has already dispatched my order, and should be delivered on Wed. 

5 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Have you ordered from them before ? Hardly a difference of 20 bucks. Amazon has already dispatched my order, and should be delivered on Wed. 

Amazon was charging me 50 bucks for shipping over full price of 250, and shipping details weren't showing up on the order, saying error. Here it's 179 and I ordered a bunch of comics and my order is already packed, will be shipped tomorrow. Bought few collections which were in stock.

Just now, Big Boss said:

Amazon was charging me 50 bucks for shipping over full price of 250, and shipping details weren't showing up on the order, saying error. Here it's 179 and I ordered a bunch of comics and my order is already packed, will be shipped tomorrow. Bought few collections which were in stock.

199 + 10 here on Amazon. Dispatched by ATS.