WWE Smackdown vs. RAW 2011

aki_jazz

Another query.....about the Undertaker Ministry Of Darkness attire.

In the UK version of the game, it is supposed to come out with the pre-order!

In the US version, it can be bought in the WWE shop!

Obviously, in our countries, pre-order means pretty much nothing as we just buy it non-used from 2nd hand retailers, who don't even know such codes exist!

So, how do I and other other Asian owners of SvR UK version get the Undertaker MOD attire???

Does it unlock with fan axxess???

Also, is Fan Axxess sharable with other accounts on the same console. Say, I unlocked it from my UK account, will my Indian account get Fan Axxess too(as is the case with online axxess) ??

I am dead serious, dude.....

Well, what do you know.....it worked!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCHH budddy......:)

I got sooo upset when it didn't work! I tried everything believe me..! Otherwise, why would I stoop so low as to giving out my password to other guys and making them pay for it with their credit cards!! Trust me, this was not a scam!!!

I thought only DVDs had PAL/NTSC restrictions. Didn't know that PS3 games had it too.....still fed up about having to buy Fan Axxess twice :(.

I should've guessed...my SvR has Randy Orton as the cover centre, which is the UK version. So, it is a PAL disc.

This must mean that the ones with John Cena at the cover centre (the American version) is NTSC and only works with US accounts. A NOTE TO ALL OTHER sVr PLAYERS LOOKING TO BUY FAN AXXESS.

Again, thank you so much for helping me out! Looking forward to flooding the community with amazing CAWs!

Do check them out!!!

Great :thumbsup:

I am glad it worked.

Does it unlock with fan axxess???

Yes, Undertaker Ministry attire is unlocked with Fan Axxess.

This must mean that the ones with John Cena at the cover centre (the American version) is NTSC

Yes, I have the one with John Cena, and hence the NTSC US version.

still fed up about having to buy Fan Axxess twice

And welcome to the club of people who bought Fan Axxess Twice.

Say, I unlocked it from my UK account, will my Indian account get Fan Axxess too(as is the case with online axxess) ??

It should work, as when I logged in to the user with Indian account, I got message that Everything is unlocked when I started the game.

hey

i got a strange problem with the game...

in vs undertaker rtwm...

i played with caw(twice) and completed the rtwm and also got the achievement....

and also unlocked the rock...

but after that if i switch off my console and start it next day or even in 1-2 hrs...

the rock is gone....locked up...and vs undertaker rtwm....doesnt have the completed status... :ko:

any help plz... :cry: :cry:

bug,glitch what is it??

^^ if we unlock something new and save it with auto save option... i am afraid tht wont delete the previous data but will include... its means if his rock was unlocked and he unlocked any other player as well and saved it...

his both the characters will remain unlock :D

might be some issues with the data delete or loss. :nerves:

guys how is the season mode ?

i was a BIG time wwf/e fan back in late 90's till 06. hell i got into gaming consols because of wwe sym on ps2.

anyhoo, had stopped watching wrestling post eddie guererro's death. last game i played was the first smackdown vs raw (hctp = best wwe game ever).

thinking of getting back into it.

svr 10 was good nimmo...dunno how's this one...gonna find out soon in a day or two ;)

will post the impressions here after playing....here's hoping that they re-make HCTP in HD for PS3/360...damn i would hit it day1

guys how is the season mode ?

i was a BIG time wwf/e fan back in late 90's till 06. hell i got into gaming consols because of wwe sym on ps2.

anyhoo, had stopped watching wrestling post eddie guererro's death. last game i played was the first smackdown vs raw (hctp = best wwe game ever).

thinking of getting back into it.

svr 10 was good nimmo...dunno how's this one...gonna find out soon in a day or two ;)

will post the impressions here after playing....here's hoping that they re-make HCTP in HD for PS3/360...damn i would hit it day1

This game is really awesome... Loving the new never ending WWE Universe mode in HD. and the best part is the road to wrestlemania... i love the christian part.. where edge looks out the screen and says.... :thumbsup:

Look at the weirdo sitting outside that TV screen... :roflroll:... seriously edge says it looking at the camera.

^Yeah, that part was funny. But I liked the RTWMs of 2010 than 2011, they had more twists and cutscenes.

here's hoping that they re-make HCTP in HD for PS3/360

They have already denied that. Their reason is many superstars from HCTP's roster are not with WWE now, so they can't remake that. And minus the roster, HCTP wont be the same.

I started out with the Jericho RTWM, the story played out well, but the free roam in backstage area felt a bit pointless.

Now would create a submission wrestler and get into the Universe mode.

BTW is their some community made Kurt Angle and can someone else's CAW be downloaded onto your game?

^Too bad. The MITB matches can be tedious.

BTW is their some community made Kurt Angle and can someone else's CAW be downloaded onto your game?

Oh yes, there are quite a few good Kurt Angles for download, just goto community creations and search for Kurt Angle.

^ thanks, did that and downloaded Angle and Khali.

Had an awesome Submission match between Sheamus and Michaels. Michaels was a tough nut and got out of atleast 6-7 of my submission holds, finally made him tap out out. :D

Yeah the HBK is tough in game as well in real life.....

he has a great stamina.... in-game as well... its really difficult to win a submission match against him... Well done mate... :clapping:

Tell me which difficulty level u play... i play Legend with all the reversals tab to full....

Archived