Team ICO Collection

playstation

f**k this sh*t... Ps bhai the box was sealed and the game arrived at the same time i arrived.. So Idk what to do.. Should i contact Sony or Try on other store... Cos this is some strange code store also ON XMB it shows "ICO and SOTC- (BCES-01059 EU).. SO does that mean i am on totally different region ID... HELPPPPPP

f**k this sh*t... Ps bhai the box was sealed and the game arrived at the same time i arrived.. So Idk what to do.. Should i contact Sony or Try on other store... Cos this is some strange code store also ON XMB it shows "ICO and SOTC- (BCES-01059 EU).. SO does that mean i am on totally different region ID... HELPPPPPP

bro, others have got the game also like reaper and cc ...contact them and ask them...if their code is working then there is got to be some issue with yours...ask them which region account they used for their code.

just placed an order with intencity.

it better not suck guys :threatenlumber:

Go in with a blank mind and you'll enjoy it, otherwise it doesn't hold up very well with today's gameplay standards.

Talking about ICO btw, SoTC transcends time and space as the game of every generation, no amount of hype and hyperbole can prepare you for it.

The code works like this:

First letter: indicates the storage format. Can be either "B" for Blu-Ray or "S" for DVD.

Second letter: indicates if it is a first party game (Sony) or third party game (exclusive or not). Letter "C" for first party and letter "L" for third party.

Third letter: indicates the region. "A" = Asia, "J" = Japan, "U" = United States and "E" = Europe.

Fourth letter: indicates the type of content. "D" = Demo, "S" = Game.

Archived