What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

Janu - You should have waited dude for the new iPhone now that its just 2 weeks away but you will like what you have picked. That DS lite looks sweet.

you sure new iphone is coming in 2 weeks ? whr u got tht news ?

OT Check this: http://planet-iphones.com/2009/02/04/new-r...elease-in-june/ although its just a rumor..

kinda old but http://www.IndianVideoGamer.com/forums/index....012&st=1440

I'm skipping the next iPhone, will stick with 3G and change it next year. Palm Pre is nice and all but nothing beats Apple design imo

In any case, I doubt the official Indian release of the next Iphone will coincide with the rest of the world, seeing how unsuccessful it was in India

Its the same with all Apple Products tbh. Seeing how newer hardware launches, we can expect the new iPhone to be here within 1-2 months after official launch maximum time this is i.e.

^Yea I guess like last time, around August-September. Hope it does release officially though. Dont want to go the grey market way. Its a lot of hassles :P

Ok too much OT, sorry

Simmy congrats on your laptop. Great buy, is it the 256 MB or 512 MB Ati 4570? How does that card fare with new games. Well atleast games other than crysis and warhead

Simmy congrats on your laptop. Great buy, is it the 256 MB or 512 MB Ati 4570? How does that card fare with new games. Well atleast games other than crysis and warhead

Thx bro.

Its the 512 mb Ati 4570. Havent tried any new game with it yet. :O

I will be getting some new games . Any suggestions? :)

Thx bro.

Its the 512 mb Ati 4570. Havent tried any new game with it yet. :giggle:

I will be getting some new games . Any suggestions? :mellow:

I have the same..

Games tested with this laptop

Let 4 dead :All max.. resolution 1280x720 4xAA

Devil may cry 4 : Maxed resolution 1024x600

crysis warhead : high resolution 1024x600

Call of duty world at war : Maxed resolution 1280x720 2xaa

Play games connecting it with lcd..

Ull love it ..

Always play your game when plugged in or else frame rate drops low and mek sure you set your battery option To HIGH performance before playing any game

Edited by janu dilber

WTF :fear:

Why did u buy Rock Band for the PS3 and GH3 for the 360? You should have bought both for either of the 2 platforms because that way, you could have played both without having to buy a separate guitar for the 360/PS3....I donno if the guitar is compatible in both the versions