What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

WHOA! Thanks alot guys.. Am playing Deus Ex and Arcanum right now.. Will start Indigo Prop. (as instructed by Params7) after DE is done. Gonna take my time with Arcanum as it is a very, very sweet RPG.

Credits

For helping get these games, thanks to:

Praashant (Oblivion)

Dr. Hojay (X3:Reunion, Indigo Prophecy, NWN2)

you guys rock my world!!! :)

The rest I picked up locally or from Ebay UK.

WHOA! Thanks alot guys.. Am playing Deus Ex and Arcanum right now.. Will start Indigo Prop. (as instructed by Params7) after DE is done. Gonna take my time with Arcanum as it is a very, very sweet RPG.

Credits

For helping get these games, thanks to:

Praashant (Oblivion)

Dr. Hojay (X3:Reunion, Indigo Prophecy, NWN2)

you guys rock my world!!! :)

The rest I picked up locally or from Ebay UK.

Deus ex + Indigo Prophecy :cry: although I'm told that Indigo Prophecy is a cut/censored version of fahrenheit.. :cry:

although I'm told that Indigo Prophecy is a cut/censored version of fahrenheit.. :cry:

From Wikipedia...

The original title of Fahrenheit was changed to Indigo Prophecy in the United States and Canada....Scenes depicting sex and other "adult content" were removed from the North American versions so the game would receive a Mature (17+) rating. However, the North American PC version can be easily tweaked to show the "deleted" scenes by changing USmode=1 to USmode=0 in the game's .ini file.

:)

Super Buy dude. But yeah, why didn't you get Fahrenheit instead of that crappy US censored version?

Anyway, awesome choices of games. Enjoy :cry:

Edit: Holy, now that's clever thing From game developers . :)

Edited by shockwave