The Football Thread

Xeno

68469976.jpg

This is the fantasy football side i have selected ...please do provide suggestions to further improve it.

federici and de gea --->reading had the best defensive record in championship and federici was their no1 keeper so went for him as back up at 4.5 ...i went with de gea because he was costing less than hart and vidic and Ferdinand are back.

defence--->point scoring system is such that the difference between the best of the lot and others will not be massive..you just need a 5 regularly playing defenders who you can alternate based on opponents...guys will betrand and rafael da silva be first choice full backs this term.

midfielders--->kagawa and cazorla will be the main play makers for manu and arsenal so went with him..also there prices will increase substantially if they do well...had to decide between silva,mata,dempsey and hazard ...went with silva as he will play more centrally and has proven he is good ..Dempsey gets into goal scoring form always in the second half of the season so decided not to go with him for now...mata will be playing out on the wings with the likes of oscar coming in so i preferred silva...allen and britton because they where available at cheap and not at 17 million :rofl:

forward--->its rvp,rooney and lambart...lambert is a steal at 6..he scored 27 goals last season ...rooney because aguero might not play all games.

Get Valencia,that guy is in beast form.

the problem is you guys have young,nani and valencia ..so there is a chance valencia might not play.. i cant have one of my expensive player sit out games..also Valencia doesn't score many goals..kagawa will top valencia in goals scored and assists.. fantasy football is not about the footballing talent..its about output..also is rafael your only rb option...will he start the first match of the season.

Edited by rajprdp

Kagawaaaa

what a game

Rooney's free-kick :majesty:

Cleverley was The Best. please stay fit for 1 full season.

rooney and Kagawa's link-up play :drool

United's way of screwing up sh*t-load of chances :furious:

Edited by rad2689