The Football Thread

Xeno

World Cup - Yaya Toure: City stopped me seeing dying brother

"At the end of the season, I wanted to stay for four or five days with my brother before I flew to prepare for the World Cup with Ivory Coast, except that City did not want to give me a few days.

"I went to celebrate the title championship in Abu Dhabi while my brother was in his sickbed.

By fortune, Kolo was at his bedside. After that I blame myself for not insisting and for not leading them to respect me.

"However, club officials knew that I had been suffering for a few months seeing the health of my brother decline. This is the reason I had several injuries at the end of the season, because my head had taken control of my body. These last four months have probably been the hardest in my life.

Does anybody else thinks what I'm thinking?? I hope that is not the case as it'd be pretty sad..

• Like 1

Herrera Is Way To Overpriced . No Champions League is Hurting United Badly . 34 Million For Shaw , 27 Million for Herrera, 27 Million For Fellaini.. Thats 90 Million For 3 Players Who Just Had 1 Good Season :lol:

Just coz u know Hererra's stats doesn't mean you've seen him play. He is a box to box player like the one we are in dire need of and there are very few good box to box players available.

And he hasn't just been gud in 1 season. He had two fabulous years in last 3. One of the major reasons for bilbao reaching champions league for next season. And he is totally a van Gaal kind of player. Works hard. And plays in a lot of positions.

Everyone is in for Shaw. And most of them are ready to match this valuation.

Try to research about stuff before barking on the forums

Edited by rad2689
  • Like 2

Just coz u know Hererra's stats doesn't mean you've seen him play. He is a box to box player like the one we are in dire need of and there are very few good box to box players available.

And he hasn't just been gud in 1 season. He had two fabulous years in last 3. One of the major reasons for bilbao reaching champions league for next season. And he is totally a van Gaal kind of player. Works hard. And plays in a lot of positions.

Everyone is in for Shaw. And most of them are ready to match this valuation.

Try to research about stuff before barking on the forums

except United NoBody Is In For Luke Shaw After Such High Valuation For A 19 year Old Who Just Had One Good Season .Ed Woodward Is Taking Of Charge Of All The Transfers Which He Could Not Do Last Season For Moyes And Herrera Is One Of Them So He Is Not A Van Gaal Player.

except United NoBody Is In For Luke Shaw After Such High Valuation For A 19 year Old Who Just Had One Good Season .Ed Woodward Is Taking Of Charge Of All The Transfers Which He Could Not Do Last Season For Moyes And Herrera Is One Of Them So He Is Not A Van Gaal Player.

Thank You For This Inside Info, Are You On Twitter? I'd Like To Follow To Get More Updates.

24110798.jpg

Thank You For This Inside Info, Are You On Twitter? I'd Like To Follow To Get More Updates.

24110798.jpg

Shh. Don't mess with him. He can count till Fiiiiive

James Cooper of Sky Sports: "MUFC have started their transfer business....and there will be a lot more, I'll promise you that"

James Cooper of Sky Sports on the Herrera deal: "United have their own lawyers on the case this time and they have met the buy-out clause. Now it's a medical and personal terms with the player, and the beginning of a new era at Manchester United."

Finally we are doing something.. and what is this guy saying.. herrera is a 1 season player.. nobody wants luke shaw ? What u smoking buddy?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Yaya is very creative the way he asks for new contract ? :P

Yeah something like that :rolleyes:

He's crossed the line though. Also when one reads this

"At the end of the season, I wanted to stay for four or five days with my brother before I flew to prepare for the World Cup with Ivory Coast, except that City did not want to give me a few days.

"I went to celebrate the title championship in Abu Dhabi while my brother was in his sickbed.

Yeah goodluck in convincing anyone with that malarkey.

They Pay Anything For Proven Quality Players, Andre Herrera Just Scored 6 Goals In 12-13 & 13-14

Not exactly the best argument to make your case.

Ramires has scored only 6 goals in past two league campaigns for Chelsea. De Rossi & Schweini have 1 and 11 goals in the past two seasons for Roma & Bayern respectively. Any team would break the bank for these players. Not a direct comparison but only emphasizing the role.

He's a very good signing from them. No two ways about it.

Edited by LeonardoInventions

Not exactly the best argument to make your case.

Ramires has scored only 6 goals in past two league campaigns for Chelsea. De Rossi & Schweini have 1 and 11 goals in the past two seasons for Roma & Bayern respectively. Not a direct comparison but only emphasizing the role.

He's a very good signing from them. No two ways about it.

Ramires , De Rossi , Bastian Play Different Roles For Their Teams So you Can't Compare The Stats With Herrera