Medal of Honor: Warfighter

Karooo

• 3 weeks later...

I liked how the campaign of MoH was grounded rather than having the "set piece" experience where you experience one set piece after another.

I liked how you were overwhelmed by enemies and losing the uphill battle while waiting for the rescue team, and I liked how the game ended with the player character dying when he was being medically treated by others.

I liked how the campaign of MoH was grounded rather than having the "set piece" experience where you experience one set piece after another.

I liked how you were overwhelmed by enemies and losing the uphill battle while waiting for the rescue team, and I liked how the game ended with the player character dying when he was being medically treated by others.

I like how you spoiled everything about its campaign in one go :roflroll: !

Those of you who were watching closely may have noticed there is a single frame of the image moments before the Warfighter logo reveal at the end of the trailer.

So without any further hesitation, we bring you Task Force Blackbird!

Blackbird_solid_300.png

What we do know - from a multitude of publicly available histories, from various reports, and from discussions with our consultants - is that effective counterterrorism almost always relies on a close partnership between special operations and intelligence. Task Force Blackbird is our approximation of this relationship. It is also our way honoring the men and women of the Intelligence Community.

As one of our consultants describes it, operational units like Task Force Blackbird are a "CT symphony" - Tier 1 personnel from the military operating jointly alongside spies, analysts and techs from the Intelligence Community - where disparate talents and capabilities are brought together to accomplish more together than they ever could separately.

Task Force Blackbird in our story is a low visibility, clandestine, special operations team made up of veteran Tier 1 Operators and intelligence personnel with extensive specialized training in fieldcraft to carry out operations in non-permissive environments.

http://www.medalofhonor.com/blog/2012/04/task-force-blackbird

Archived