Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

^^Well I'm pretty sure Taker has enough control to decide who he loses to and I don't think he'll like Cena

I definitely know it isn't Kane, but a man can hope, right?

Hell stream can eff off, Brothers of Destruction :punk:

No matter who has how much influence, if Vincent Kennedy wants to jack off to the scene of Cena with his hands held high over undertaker, you damn well know he'll do it. But I think even he won't take such a drastic step

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I've read that too.. The same business reasons.. While it speaks a lot about Mark Callaway the person, I don't think a feat like this will ever come again.. Let it be untouched.. Everyone wants it to be that way..

They are anyways on their way to breaking Flair's record of title reigns.. Cena might end up at some 20 championships by the end of his career.. Punk got his 434 days.. HBK might also turn out to be only the second guy to be inducted into the Hall of Fame twice..

So leave taker's streak alone WWE!!

1 thing I love about Daniel Bryan is the genuine happiness on his face when he comes out to an arena full of people chanting 'Yes'

Almost seems like he is overwhelmed by the response he is getting now so regularly..

Like a childhood dream come true for the master of the ring..

Just checked Only Flair is inducted twice 2008 & 2012(four horsemen)

HBK might also turn out to be only the second guy to be inducted into the Hall of Fame twice..Wtf!! He was inducted twice?!? Source?!Who is the First guy?!?
I said he may go on to become 2 time HOF inductee at WM XXX. Reports are that DX may get inducted into the HOF. In fact DX is all but sure only debate is whether to include Chyna or not.Source bleacherreport.comSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2