Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

Last episode of Impact was simply stunning. The Jokers Wild Tag Match and the ladder match between Gayle Kim and Taryn Terrell :majesty:

This is how Taryn's leg looked after the match.

001.jpg

The divas in TNA put their body on the line instead of just being there for eye candy :good:

Edited by Totti- the Real #10

Lame start but Cody played well.

cheap trick from the shield, good they failed.

Cody played well, too bad f**king Sandow kicks him out and takes suitcase.

About RAW GM...BRAD MADDOX? WUT? WHAAAT? WHY? :doh:

another 10 minutes crap between Maddox and Vickie..

Curtis axel :O

Diva's match.

Too bad, that was easy win for crazy chick AJ.

Jericho :lol:

I feel sad for Ziggler..It was good match.

Slap her already.

pfft wee title match.

cena again..sigh/

Okay, Last match was good. Happy with the result as well, FINALLY! HE DID IT, HE DID IT!

RKO BABY

w00t!

Edited by Heaven Angel

good ppv, MiTB matches were good, not happy with them results though

wanted

Ambrose to win, but Cody gave one good performance, Sandow just snatched it, oh well, we can't do sh*t about it, so...U R WELCOME :P

wanted

DB to win, coz man, that guy is just too awesome, i mean he's giving 5* performances on regular basis, and he still gets f**ked up :| didn't expect RVD to win, so it was either DB or Punk, not that lame a*s boreton/porkton :|

WWE Title match....LOL

WHC match - Y U TOTITS :|

WWE Divas Title - that submission lock :good:

IC Title - Curtis Axel :wOOtjumpy: :wOOtjumpy:

Gayback vs Jeritroll :doh:

RVD - he's got a bit rusty, i mean that 5* frogsplash isn't the same as we used to see it back when he was active, it was just a splash, not frogsplash :| but anyways, good to have The Whole Damn Show back :good:

RVD - he's got a bit rusty, i mean that 5* frogsplash isn't the same as we used to see it back when he was active, it was just a splash, not frogsplash :| but anyways, good to have The Whole Damn Show back :good:

RVD never really did a 5* frog splash since the ladder couldn't have borne his weight had he tried to jump off it.. So he just dropped from it..

Good PPV overall.. Would've liked to see Rhodes win.. But seems they are heading for a Face Rhodes v Heel Sandow story. Should be good..

And m happy Orton won.. I would much rather see Orton vs DB for the title in the future than DB v Cena..

Good story lines coming out for the summer..

When Daniel Bryan knocked everyone out and was about to climb ladder, I surely expected some f**king bs. It was too good to be true. Bryan is so over now that he doesn't even need these pushes though.

Look like ortan may turn heel . Daniel bryan was awesome as always . Now we will definitely see brock vs punk match at summerslam . Cody rhodes performance was best , WWe, please give him some good match . he is so talented .

I thought the Smackdown MITB match was way better than the Raw one. DB's bit and FatVD trying to kill Shamu were the only entertaining parts of the Raw one.

The Smackdown Championship match was also pretty great. Ziggles was awesome as usual and Del RRRRRRRio can always put up a good show. Just ruined by a shitty ending.

And Cena. Does anyone still buy into that bullshit? Even kids must be getting sick of him trying to overcome the odds. Sigh.

When Daniel Bryan knocked everyone out and was about to climb ladder, I surely expected some f**king bs. It was too good to be true. Bryan is so over now that he doesn't even need these pushes though.

Watch today's RAW then.. I can't remember a time I was so happy!!

Brooklyn crowd just blew the roof off the stadium.

Brock rips through CM Punk. Heyman delivers a promo like only he can

RVD v Y2J brilliant brilliant brilliant match!

Pushy in case you had doubts about RVD not being able to do the frog splash..

Plus Cody Rhodes getting pushed as a face..

But cherry on the cake: YES! YES! YES! YES!!

Edited by mshingore

Watch today's RAW then.. I can't remember a time I was so happy!! Brooklyn crowd just blew the roof off the stadium. Brock rips through CM Punk. Heyman delivers a promo like only he can RVD v Y2J brilliant brilliant brilliant match! Pushy in case you had doubts about RVD not being able to do the frog splash.. Plus Cody Rhodes getting pushed as a face.. But cherry on the cake: YES! YES! YES! YES!!

just came home, have kept it for download, heard that RAW was epic, cannot wait, will grab it in HD once i see it initially

holy sh*t that shield :O

f6f.gif

holy sh*t, epic RAW....and yes...

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES :wOOtjumpy:

grabbing HD now promptly B)

Edited by Pushy