Mass Effect 3

playstation

Mass Effect 3 Pre-order   

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Oh you will see :P

But with those DLC's the plotholes are very much eradicated and the overall experience gets much better compared to the Vanilla version.

finished the game.

the ending was so sad and depressing :cry:

cant remember when i was this sad the last time.what a way to waste an ending.

in my ending game just ends with normandy crashes on some ?planet. screen goes off when its shuttle door opens.?

finished the game.

the ending was so sad and depressing :cry:

cant remember when i was this sad the last time.what a way to waste an ending.

in my ending game just ends with normandy crashes on some ?planet. screen goes off when its shuttle door opens.?

Can relate, welcome to the club :console:

Re the spoiler, its not a unique cutscene everyone gets it, that's why I was telling you to get EC, it explains stuff better & adds more dialogues in that starchild's convo, some epilogue slides & give more closure (Not as much as MEHEM mod on PC but still) rather than leaving you all WTF was all that at the end..

Which color did you pick? :P

he lives?mine he gets just get blown away standing in front of it like a deer caught in front of headlight.

it can happen when u have 100% ready after playing multiplayer

Played this after a looong time.Been a while since we beat this on platinum. Not easy even with harrier X and tier4 gear. Easiest tactic is to have 2 juggernaut geths withh tier4 cyclonic modulator sheilds and spamming hex sheilds while tanking and blocking damage. Remaing 2 high dps players just pick out targets at random.
Bwjix20CcAAU3iE.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Played this after a looong time.Been a while since we beat this on platinum. Not easy even with harrier X and tier4 gear. Easiest tactic is to have 2 juggernaut geths withh tier4 cyclonic modulator sheilds and spamming hex sheilds while tanking and blocking damage. Remaing 2 high dps players just pick out targets at random.

Bwjix20CcAAU3iE.jpg

Wow awesome man. I tried doing gold challenges and died pretty soon. :(

• 3 months later...

Archived