Need For Speed: Most Wanted

Elessar

yep, sweetfx..It was ultra mode..

This one on high:

before

NFS13_2012_11_02_18_06_43_66.jpg

after

NFS13_2012_11_02_18_06_29_33.jpg

and regarding lighting, nothing can be done, I think :( and at few place it goes white screen..like after exiting tunnel.

NFS13_2012_11_02_17_11_08_51.jpg

Didn't they find these effects a nuisance during game testing? Not even one tester said like "Hey, these effects might annoy a lot of people, so why not given an option to turn them off?"

I stopped playing BF 3 SP just because of these effects, which became horrible during night stages. Playing only MP for now.

They couldve just called it Burnout: Ch*t Wanted.

- No storyline.

- No garages or customization.

- WTF am i supposed to do in Free Roam?? Find "Jackpots"? :doh:

- The world looks dull. (PS3)

- Crash System is pathetic.

- Evading high level cops is near impossible.

- Getting busted only resets ur car. :doh:

MP is the only thing good about this game.

TD: Unlimited 2 >> This POS. :thumbdown:

- No storyline.

Bugatti FTW!!!

- No storyline.

yea i agree with most of what you said. the cars in this game are made of feathers and will crash at the drop of a hat. you expect some leeway in an arcade racer to bump into stuff and keep driving but this game, you will pay for any mistake you make which is not fun. i've had one highest level chase and it wasn't too much trouble to get away... the problem is, if you're not in the main city, you'll be on long countryside roads with no turns anywhere. so even if you do manage to evade cops and go into cooldown, you have no place to hide. if you stop, the cops behind will catch up... if you keep driving, you will inevitably run into a copy coming from the front and the chase will start again. getting caught in a high level chase outside the city is a mess.

didn't know that getting busted only resets your car :P. what is the point of escaping the cops then? :lol:

the driving is fun though, you have to admit. beautiful city and it's really fun to drive around the game world. just that there's nothing to do in this world other than find cars for more races or destroy billboards.

i don't think tdu2 was better than this. the social stuff in that game ruined it completely.

on the whole, i'd say i'm disappointed with the game. hopefully it'll be more fun when some of my friends get it and we can play multiplayer.

2pouonn.jpg

Got my copy , i don't know why all the bashing is for the game is fun , spent most of my time driving around different cars , wanted to go to a set destination race but cops eventually start following me , sppedcams >_> , AI is damn awesome , holds it's ground , i was leading & within a few seconds of finish line they overtook me , the cops are raging murderers , maniacs come full speed head on with the intend to take you down & hard , the pursuits are soo difficult on high levels that you say to yourself " Challenge Accepted " , graphics are a bit dull on consoles compared to paradise but that is not much of an issue , taking down billboards & finding shortcuts is thankfully fun like paradise

I though want to criticize criterion a bit as from a far racers seem like normal cars , no position indicators on top of cars , shortcuts & billboards blend into the world [ i kinda loved how distinguishable they were in paradise ] but this exactly is what that gives it a NFS appeal

Mortal Kombat + Disney Pixar Cars + GTA + Burnout Paradise = NFS MW 2012

Frankly this is not bad at all , both paradise & MW have the same effect on you more or less , so give it time

And those who have played NFS Run will know what poor heavy handling really is , i had no real trouble with handling , it has a learning curve to it but nothing that a few days of racing can't fix

Overall it does justice to the NFS title

I for one love that sunlight and glare and those spots on me screen. It makes it dramatic. Game looks gorgeous on the PS3 (tweak your tv settings).

Also the controls improve when you get better tyres. So no complaint there as well.

MP is smooth and epic fun. SP is fun.

You guys are over-analyzing & over-critizing. You are dead inside. :P

Get over the game's name. Yes its burnout. And yes its badass.

The_Rock, go play Forza. :chair:

From where man. ?????

G4U

@Rock , the game has less issues of glares , i didn't see NFS Run level of sunlight issues with this one , your continuous complaining about it here wont get you a patch , go spam on NFS facebook page

Btw b4 i started the game , i was connected to psn so the game prompted me to update the game to 1,01 [ 15 or 28 MB ] after installing that i started the game , so try doing this maybe it will fix some of the issues you guys are facing

Archived