Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation

'Pranay

Did yours break so early? :surprise:

lolz..... It didn't *break* as such..... It's just that there were some problems with the headset port..... Sony India can't fix it, so they replaced it completely.... :P And just so you know how crappy the hardware is, this is my second PS Vita replacement.... ;)

After playing a few hours of liberation and just the opening chapter of ac3 i can see why this game got such middling reviews. Ubisoft was wrong in releasing it day and sate with the console version. 2 weeks early and im pretty sure things would have been different.

Ubisoft was wrong in releasing it day and sate with the console version. 2 weeks early and im pretty sure things would have been different.

+1

Ubisoft made a huge mistake by releasing it on same date as console version......

Having a good time with this.It's a very good idea they've made trees into view points.Bayou looks beautiful.Am i the only one who finds more back ground score in this game compared to AC3?I mean i am in 4rth sequence in AC3 and i'm not hearing anything in the background!It's all very silent

Finished the game yesterday...... It looks and plays really well... No doubt about..... But the plot of the game is so disappointing..... :( I mean, to think of it, they could've done sooooo much more with the story.... I mean, it's for the first time ever that players are controlling a female assassin and it kinda seems wasted in this game...... Only the ending was somewhat decent....

As KC said, I hope they get a chance for a sequel and add a proper story to the game....

Edit: The music in the game is awesome though..... I loved it.... :majesty:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've sent 6-7 error reports to PSN about this game,I mean game itself freezes and then asks you if you want to send an error report.Yesterday it happened to me while i was visiting chichen itza puzzle.I am a bit worried that this game might go corrupt in relation to save file(A certain trophy site warned about it).I just want to know how to use cloud storage to save PSVita save files?Thanks in advance.

I've sent 6-7 error reports to PSN about this game,I mean game itself freezes and then asks you if you want to send an error report.Yesterday it happened to me while i was visiting chichen itza puzzle.I am a bit worried that this game might go corrupt in relation to save file(A certain trophy site warned about it).I just want to know how to use cloud storage to save PSVita save files?Thanks in advance.

You have PS+?

You can take a backup of the save file on your PC via the Content Manager. Just copy whatever game files are on your Vita to your PC.

yes i have PS+,i want to use that 1GB cloud storage they brag about.And one more small question,i want to buy a new 16 GB memory card,so if i back up all my content from my 4GB memory card and transfer it to 16GB one,it'll work right?My 4GB one has 3 Downloaded games from PSN.Have you tried this swapping memory cards ever?

yes i have PS+,i want to use that 1GB cloud storage they brag about.And one more small question,i want to buy a new 16 GB memory card,so if i back up all my content from my 4GB memory card and transfer it to 16GB one,it'll work right?My 4GB one has 3 Downloaded games from PSN.Have you tried this swapping memory cards ever?

No idea about PS+. Yeah you can swap the cards like that.

Archived