Rise of the Tomb Raider

playstation

25 minutes ago, Star Lord said:

Lara is more likeable character than Drake. :P

She is much better than  douche Drake. Drake is most generic hero ever. 

I want Chloe, Nadine and Sam as lead characters in all future games 

Yeah Luddington and company makes it so unbearably impossible to get through the game. Gameplay wise its no better or worse than Uncharted, but man those characters are some of the worst in a videogame.

Which is why Japanese voice over rocks :D

On 1/2/2018 at 12:40 PM, sobbii said:

i collected all gwent card just yesterday :fear:

now onto the dlcs

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

lol, even I loved the gwent card collection in witcher 3.  I've spent so many hours just playing that mini-game.  

lol, even I loved the gwent card collection in witcher 3.  I've spent so many hours just playing that mini-game.  
never understood it on my first playthrough even thought the game was overrated.. took time with my 2nd playthrough found it a lot better and got hook of gwent aswell.. but i would still argue that the game has a real bad combat or atleast it sucks at 30fps..

23 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

Yeah Luddington and company makes it so unbearably impossible to get through the game. Gameplay wise its no better or worse than Uncharted, but man those characters are some of the worst in a videogame.

Which is why Japanese voice over rocks :D

Cummila Luddington is quite good as Lara. Other characters are meh but she is quite good. 

That said I will definitely try game again with Japanese voice over.  I played Nier with Japanese voice over only :P

9s English voice over suck 

Cummila Luddington is quite good as Lara. Other characters are meh but she is quite good. 

That said I will definitely try game again with Japanese voice over.  I played Nier with Japanese voice over only [emoji14]

9s English voice over suck 
luddington is only good in californication.. watch it if you havent.. [emoji14]

9 minutes ago, sobbii said:

luddington is only good in californication.. watch it if you havent.. emoji14.png

Haa Haa maalum hai lol 

I think she is much better than old Lara Craft. 

She is too serious and focus on her main goal in the game, maybe that's why people find her boring.  But you have to blame story and dialogue writer for that not Luddington. 

Sobbii 

TR Underworld free hai for Gold and it's BC. Download and try it.  It's only 5-7 gb. 

Try it and let me know which one you prefer old school Lara or Modern Rambo Lara.  Lot of people hate new TR  coz of all the action. 

2 hours ago, sobbii said:

never understood it on my first playthrough even thought the game was overrated.. took time with my 2nd playthrough found it a lot better and got hook of gwent aswell.. but i would still argue that the game has a real bad combat or atleast it sucks at 30fps..

Actually compared to the previous games, W3 combat is largely refined.  I think the praise is largely due to the open world and the characters.  I felt the combat was ok, but the economy sucks in W3.  There's absolutely no use of in-game currency.  You get the best weapons through quests and anything else is really waste of inventory space !

2 hours ago, sobbii said:

luddington is only good in californication.. watch it if you havent.. emoji14.png

Yeah every time she opens her mouth in TR I feel like she would just shut the fk up and do her job..

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Actually compared to the previous games, W3 combat is largely refined.  I think the praise is largely due to the open world and the characters.  I felt the combat was ok, but the economy sucks in W3.  There's absolutely no use of in-game currency.  You get the best weapons through quests and anything else is really waste of inventory space !
yeah i just drop the other armors and weapons that i get . i dont see the point of selling it aswell...

On 12/29/2017 at 5:41 AM, adity said:

I just stopped midway for some reason. 

Now that you guys are praising it so much, I think I'll try to finish it now. 

Have you stopped when "that" unrelevant character got kidnapped. Because now I dont feel like playing the game anymore...have to go back to the same area where I've already spent hours and now when the initial wow effect of graphics has worn off, it feels like a drag. If it was up to me, would let him get killed :P 

Finished the game. General consensus is the game gets better as you proceed but I found it such a drag towards the end. Story became laughable and final boss fight...only the first farcry was more underwhelming in this regard. Lara shouldn't do all that climbing and should get her asthma treated. I liked the 2013 reboot much more than this.

But the game is a looker and firefights are very well done. All the tombs were great too, except Voice of God. Liked the two dlcs. Baba Yaga had much better boss fight and Blood Ties was fun even though I dont like walking sims kind of game. Wished there were more missions with such nice variety. Overall a good enough, one time play game. Looking forward to SOTR(when its 75-80% off)

Archived