The Mobile Phone Thread

Chaztin

15 hours ago, eddy4823 said:

7 days replacement policy so I don't think it is an issue. I purchased Nexus 4 on eBay and had no issue. It's a risk but not a big one. Pixel anyways don't have a service center in India. they provide pick and drop facility which I don't know how reliable is.

Eh ? Pixel does have tie up with B2X, who do pick up, drop off and limited repair services. I've used them twice, and they have been impressive. 

2 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Eh ? Pixel does have tie up with B2X, who do pick up, drop off and limited repair services. I've used them twice, and they have been impressive. 

That's good to hear. I am giving up the dream of Pixel 6 and will grab Pixel 6A since I would be able to claim GST on that.

Hiya, folks!

Any decent non-Chinese, non-Samsung android around 25K.

I am tired of Samsung's bloatware and ads. Thinking about purchasing stock android. Other than Nokia there seems to be no non-Chinese stock android phones.

Anyone here with experience with Nokia android phones. How's LG's UI. Is it as bad as Samsung's.

17 minutes ago, makdi_man said:

Hiya, folks!

I am tired of Samsung's bloatware and ads. Thinking about purchasing stock android. Other than Nokia there seems to be no non-Chinese stock android phones.

Anyone here with experience with Nokia android phones. How's LG's UI. Is it as bad as Samsung's.

Bro no options if you want non Chinese and non Samsung. 

Motorola was bought by a Chinese company and LG has shut down their smartphone division. 

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, makdi_man said:

Well atleast I tried. :doh:

Any good Chinese stock android phone under 25K. 

Don't know specific models but Motorola( owned by Lenovo ) has stock android options

• Thanks 1

Just completed one full day with the iPhone 13. Battery is ridiculously good. 4hr 15 mins screen time with 50% to go. Heavy usage which had insta, lots of calls, Google Maps for an hour & Hotstar as well. 

• Like 2

On 5/26/2022 at 1:43 PM, makdi_man said:

Hiya, folks!

Moto Edge 30

18 minutes ago, LordSpymaster said:

Except Mi, what's a good phone to buy under 30k? Leaning slightly towards recommending Samsung since the person has a GW4. But still open to other brands as well... 

Samsung phones under 30k will come with intrusive Galaxy Store app which will install random apps until you absolutely nuke the permissions after the first set of installs but even then Galaxy Store notifications can't be switched off.

I would prefer buying Chinese in 1+ at that point. You can have my data but atleast don't bother me lol.

5 hours ago, LordSpymaster said:

Except Mi, what's a good phone to buy under 30k? Leaning slightly towards recommending Samsung since the person has a GW4. But still open to other brands as well... 

Iqoo Neo 6 launching on 31st May is best phone under 30k. It has Snapdragon 870 chip which is better than 888. It's on Amazon. 

20 minutes ago, SuperT said:

Phone died today. I need to get a new phone ASAP - will get 50k reimbursement from office and I am willing to add another 10-15k. Anything better than iPhone 13 at around 65-70k ?

Nope