Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

KnackChap

There's more than enough local players playing Ghost on PS4, and I hear even more on Xbone despite the console not launching here officially. There's never a shortage of local CoD player no matter which platform you choose (except PC)

Could be true for ps4 in India. But xbone really?

I have a decent pc.. might pick it up for sp. I don't think I will buy a ps4 just for this -_- Maybe if destiny also turns out to be good.. Next year definitely just cos UC4 +Treyarch's COD

You got all that from those 10 seconds. Alright then.

And you think it was overdone in titanfall?? You my friend are going to eat your words when this game releases :lol:

Titanfall is dead already. And every cod has plenty modes, maps etc why are you surprised? Having dealt with so much BS with playing COD over the years.. I wouldn't be surprised if you can quickscope with a sniper jumping around in that exo suit. Trust me ik.. And lets be optimistic. Sledgehammer had 3 year in development. they better not mess this up!!

Esp. when it was panned all around for having barebones structure

What in the actual f**k?

Devs- "Guys we know there is not enough content in here. But thats part of the plan. So its alright." :rofl:

Whats the difference? They knowingly shipped half a game and charged full price. How can you even compare this to CoD. At least with CoD you will get your moneys worth.

And yeah, TF is dead.

Cod and competitive in the same sentence? Lol I cringe so hard even briefly watching those MLG games and teams like optic whatever. MLG has gone to the dogs, needs halo desperately.

Destiny's PvP on the other hand is sooo amazing. Has the strengths of cod, halo and borderlands and none of the weakness

System requirements:

• CPU: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E8200 2.66 GHZ / AMD Phenom™ X3 8750 2.4 GHZ or better
    Recommended: Intel® Core™ i5 – 680 @ 3.6GHz
  • RAM: 6 GB RAM
    Recommended: 8 GB RAM
  • HDD: 40GB HD space
  • Video: NVIDIA® GeForce™ GTX GTS 450 / ATI® Radeon™ HD 5870 or better
    Recommended: NVIDIA® GeForce™ GTX 760 @ 4GB
  • Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
  • DirectX: 11
  • Internet: Broadband connection and service required for Multiplayer Connectivity. Internet connection required for activation.

Copy/Paste from Ghosts. N4q8H1y.gif

Archived