Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

KnackChap

Ghosts had gun game too. :lol: hope they have more party games like one in the chamber, stick n stones. Also only 12 modes confirmed on day 1 i think. still way better than TF.

@uplink mode, copied or not, looks super fun

I know, but they unlocked it after a month or two. That's pretty much what I played once it was unlocked.

Any word on dedicated serves?

Sorry what's that? :P

BF.... :P

Tell me Zodak, should I laugh or weep at this lame comparison.

Graphics are heavily toned down compared to S.P, they are not as good as single player campaign..:/

So downgrade confirmed? Not NEXT-GEN? You will not buy the game because obviously not NEXT-GEN enough?

Any word on dedicated serves?

About that,

wait-what-gif.gif

looks incredible. activision is going to knock it out of the park this holidays with the Destiny-Advanced warfare 1-2 combo. haters can keep on hating while others enjoy 2 of the biggest & best multiplayer shooters of the year.

looks incredible. activision is going to knock it out of the park this holidays with the Destiny-Advanced warfare 1-2 combo. haters can keep on hating while others enjoy 2 of the biggest & best multiplayer shooters of the year.

LOL EA ka pataa saaf kardiya Activision ne...Both Destiny and COD:AW will dominate in sales this fall...

Nice :O

UnluckyShoddyBuck.gif

I dunno about best, but I'll take what's not outright broken at launch, and stays broken for next 6 months while you're treated as third class citizen for not buying Premium pass.

Archived