FIFA 15

TheDribbler

Everyone getting all excited about ratings and fut. Any insights on the actual gameplay? Thats the most important thing imo.

They'll just tone down the crossing and heading accuracy , fix the keepers against crazy long shots and take back dribbling to fifa 13.

Apart from looking better , don't keep much hope.

Yes there'll be new tons of animations :P

Btw.. i remember then talking about player emotions. .. i was playing fifa 10 recently. .. and there were a few instances where my brother was loosing and on a corner in the last few minutes ... and they had this animation where the corner taker was motivating the players and stuff ... i swear ... if i see the same animation in 15 im giving up on fifa.

+1 pace for Kroos is something. VKBmSS2.gif

Vidal downgraded for having a great season?

Rodríguez - all hype! Rated higher than Kroos and Vidal.

Tévez will be even more deadly with dat pace upgrade.

Kroos can have 40 Pace and I'll still use him over Rodriguez :P

Tevez Pace upgrade tho :panic:

Arent low pace players completely useless? And it sucks cuz only a few CBs or CDMs have 80+ pace. Opponent would simply through ball the sh*t out of you. :l

Also, is it just me or crosses and headers and corner goals are completely random... everytime someone scores a goal againt me from a corner i feel so cheated. :(

ALso, :P

first time in my life i am excited for a Fifa title. Infact I cant wait! Counting days! :D

Arent low pace players completely useless? And it sucks cuz only a few CBs or CDMs have 80+ pace. Opponent would simply through ball the sh*t out of you. :l

60 below kinda sucks for CBs. Most of the top rated CBs have 70+ which is more than enough, unless you move them by mistake or keep applying pressure (or H/H workrate mess).

I use Schweinsteiger (63 pace) as CDM, Boateng (75) and Dante (68). Just have to be careful. One silly mistake against sprinter and he'll score.

Also, is it just me or crosses and headers and corner goals are completely random... everytime someone scores a goal againt me from a corner i feel so cheated.

If you had played 14, you would have broke your controller (many times). Pace team -> run baby run -> cross -> header. That's what most of them do. Or, just shoot -> hit keeper -> corner -> goal.

(of course you can defend by manually positioning your defenders)

Those 90' minute header goals are worst. Entire game you play well but at the last moment your opponent scores header and does the calm down celebration. :rant:

first time in my life i am excited for a Fifa title. Infact I cant wait! Counting days!

Good luck. :D

Just not a fair rating. Even Vidal and Kroos had a fantastic season, but neither of them got an upgrade. But, James got +3 OVR.

(I know it's silly to look at overall rating, but...)

Vidal actually got downgraded from his upgraded 86 to 85.

And kroos got a position change from cam to cm and if he was at cam he'd be 86 or more.

It's because different stats are taken into account for different positions.

That's why the complete players like toure/Vidal/pogba etc can't be very high rated since they aren't exceptional at anything, they're just balanced.

And the new PHY stat changes a lot of things for ratings too apparently.

Now they account strength and stamina in physical.

That's why Vidal finally has above 80 in that section.

@aman, use the counter attack custom tactic, your players would sit deep and prevent getting beaten by through balls, use any 2 cdm formation and use these two to press the opponent, this way you can afford to keep a slower but stronger CB who'll give you better odds at defending headers , like hummels or barzagli.

Fullbacks need to be fast though :P

Archived