Resident Evil 3 Remake

CarbonCore

Have anybody noticed that the enemies gets too powerful within short period of time. Start from normal zombies - infected dogs - big bug/spider then zombie with tentacle on their head now a giant frog/reptile like creature have tentacles like mouth and it can eat you whole. Not to forget the nemises and all this within 2 hours of game. 

The way Jill takes down the nemesis. Baller !!!!

Finished it, and loved every bit of it besides the length. Not even a single dull moment and the game was relentless the whole time. Its short and a very sweet experience.

They could have easily added more gameplay time. It was quite short, and that my only gripe with it. Get it on sale but dont miss it. On to hardcore now.

Re7 is nice I guess, but a fps RE aint RE, imo.
Would have much rather preferred Revelations 3.
I was hesitant about it aswell infact played the game just recently.. But turned out to be great.. I wouldn't mind re8 in same vain.. Its only better for it to to be different thn re2 and re3 otherwise its just too much of same thing..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Guys, forget about the Hardcore mode, it's a child's play. Nightmare difficulty is a real deal here, best experience, if you think you've completed the game on Assisted/Normal even on Hardcore then you've seen just the layer of the RE's gameplay. 

All the zombies placements have been altered, Nemesis doesn't walk like a 80 year old grandfather, he f**king sprints like the Usain bolt. Now it feels like he's coming to kill you. While he's on your a*s the zombie's have been placed on the door so you have to kill or distract them and also evade to get through. 

Zombies reacts way faster, hops on you from 10 ft away, All the ammo places have been changed. 

This is the real resident evil experience. :O

3 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

You also have like 5 total saves. If you save more than that the game will not record your run as Nightmare.

No, I've saved for 12 times, the difficulty still counts, it just hit your rank.

For S rank on Hardcore you have to complete the campaign within 1hr 45 mins with less than 5 saves.

For S rank in nightmare and inferno modes you need to complete the campaign within 2 hours with less than 5 saves.

I got S on Hardcore and B on Nightmare just because of saves, I got the trophies tho. 

Doesn't even need one. 

Wonder when actual new RE game will come out. Thought RE7 did well. Guess not enough for quick $$$. 

Also - 

• Although many original Resident Evil 4 team members remain at Capcom, it’s unclear whether they have any involvement with M-Two’s project.
  • One person with knowledge of development told VGC the remake is being directed by a newcomer to the series.
  • Resident Evil 4’s original director, Shinji Mikami was approached to co-found M-Two but turned down the role due to his commitment to Bethesda’s GhostWire: Tokyo

RE4 has recieved so many remasters, arent people actually bored of playing the same game again and again?

Games like RE2, RE3,  FF7, FF6, etc need remasters because they're too dated now.
Code veronica needs a remake

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk