Jump to content

Dying Light 2


Heaven Angel
 Share

Recommended Posts

HUGE launch for Dying Light 2 on Steam.

Currently at 160,202 Concurrent Players That's 50% bigger than last year's Resident Evil Village and 3.5x the All-Time Peak of Dying Light 1!

Peak Players Dying Light 2 - 160,202

Resident Evil Village - 106,631

Dying Light - 45,876

 

FKt_wi9XEAoFh_m?format=jpg&name=large

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Man the game is Heavy!

53 FPS at 2560x1080 (ultrawide resolution) in City roaming. DLSS Quality, DX12 all ultra, RTX ultra, Flashlight RTX on. 

First time had to went for Digital Foundry Optimized settings from the end of the video.
Now getting 80-78 FPS with DF RTX optimized settings. DLSS is still quality mode.

System Spec: i9 10850K 4.8ghz turbo, 32 gb 3200mhz fsb, 2080Super, game installed on Samsung 970 evo ssd.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dying_Light_2_Stay_Human.svg

 

Dying Light 2s Steam Launch has set a higher peak concurrent players number than Halo Infinite did, which was Free To Play for Multiplayer

Peak Players Dying Light 2 - 274,983

Halo Infinite - 272,586

 

and those are only Steam numbers. Console numbers likely to be much more. 

This game has had a gigantic launch

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You guys seriously don't feel any motion sickness by that crazy 1st person parkour with that sh*t FOV?

 

Im playing FC6 and Cyberpunk and don't feel any motion sickness but Dying light 2 gameplay just f**ks me up. :/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/4/2022 at 10:57 AM, Heaven Angel said:

HUGE launch for Dying Light 2 on Steam.

Currently at 160,202 Concurrent Players That's 50% bigger than last year's Resident Evil Village and 3.5x the All-Time Peak of Dying Light 1!

Peak Players Dying Light 2 - 160,202

Resident Evil Village - 106,631

Dying Light - 45,876

 

FKt_wi9XEAoFh_m?format=jpg&name=large

So you are desi Joe cool? Posting steam numbers and all? :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

You guys seriously don't feel any motion sickness by that crazy 1st person parkour with that sh*t FOV?

 

Im playing FC6 and Cyberpunk and don't feel any motion sickness but Dying light 2 gameplay just f**ks me up. :/

I am more worried (actual mei toh lag jati hai) when ABC ask me to go out at night and do XYZ. Zombies at night :nerves:.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, kaka_messi said:

I am more worried (actual mei toh lag jati hai) when ABC ask me to go out at night and do XYZ. Zombies at night :nerves:.

Ya in Dying light 1  they always send you at night  bc all missions at night. Lol.

 

Dying light i was able to play but 2 parkour seems out of control lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

You guys seriously don't feel any motion sickness by that crazy 1st person parkour with that sh*t FOV?

 

Im playing FC6 and Cyberpunk and don't feel any motion sickness but Dying light 2 gameplay just f**ks me up. :/

Where you playing? what was the frames per second?

If playing on console, turn on motion blur. If on PC, turn off motion blur, make sure to play at 60 fps min.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think color palette with it's high range of contrasty tone might also be an issue for the uncomfortableness you are facing. Dying Light 1 had better color palette and contrast ratio. IMO.

Edited by SaiKO
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...