IVG YouTubers and streamers - Share your content (Gaming only)

8 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Dude, what is this move.. Hold R1 with Blades will auto deflect?

BTW it is not hold r1 move.... u need to press triangle to charge blades of chaos n while charging, the handles will deflect projectile attacks

On 10/1/2022 at 1:51 PM, 0verlord said:

Finally, the magnum opus is here! SIGRUN, the Valkyrie Queen beaten on Give Me God of War difficulty. Probably the hardest battle I’ve ever fought, required pin-point focus and perfect reflexes non-stop and it gets exponentially harder towards the end. At least 5-10x harder than any other Valkyrie ???

So, we reach the end of this exciting journey and conclude the entirety of the Give Me God of War saga. See you in Ragnarok!

What's that move you're doing where you're turning 180 degrees . Is it a bug exploit 

Edited by dylanjosh

2 hours ago, Parth Solanki said:

I think he is using down directional  button

2 hours ago, 0verlord said:

D-pad down button. Standard move for quick turn back

in Ragnarok, its L1 + d-pad down button

omg i know what the button does.

i'm saying, you're using it at a particular moment - when enemies starts an attack, you do that move and then the enemy is not attacking anymore?? 

look at 2:33 

exact same thing happens at later parts in the video too 

29 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

i'm saying, you're using it at a particular moment - when enemies starts an attack, you do that move and then the enemy is not attacking anymore?? 

Thats the move where Sigrun tries to blind you, if you look away at the right time, you dont get by the attack. Thats what he's doing and what I did too

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

8 hours ago, Snake said:

Thats the move where Sigrun tries to blind you, if you look away at the right time, you dont get by the attack. Thats what he's doing and what I did too

In Normal and Hard difficultly I could use Boys arrow to get her down when she goes up to blind you.. But in GmGoW apparently thats not possible..

5 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

In Normal and Hard difficultly I could use Boys arrow to get her down when she goes up to blind you.. But in GmGoW apparently thats not possible..

Yes, I tried arrows to get her down under AssBhai’s guidance but it didn’t work at all. Then I read in a Sony blog post on gmgow mode that arrows are deliberately disabled and we have to go the hard way to beat her move

Edited by 0verlord

• 3 weeks later...