Heaven Angel

5 hours ago, Mysteryman said:

Wow - How did Shift Up manage to pull it off? 

Middle east wants to invest big in AAA market. They apparently started working on building their own game studios and investing in other studios. 

12 hours ago, zoord said:

Why she can't be human?

Well. She can breathe in space, super fast in combat, traversal and near God of War strength. Hence I am surprised. She is super enhanced in some form. 

7 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Middle east wants to invest big in AAA market. They apparently started working on building their own game studios and investing in other studios. 

Oh yeah that's right but I didnt expect that ME would allow such a game in its market considering its culture. Similar games were banned there. I also remember the failed Embracer deal.  :(

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

Oh yeah that's right but I didnt expect that ME would allow such a game in its market considering its culture. Similar games were banned there. I also remember the failed Embracer deal.

Anything connected to LGBTQ+ - X ÷π√ or whatever is banned there. They won't be the part of that crap. Apparently this game has none. There's an organisation called sweet baby where all that cheap crap comes, millions are opposing it right now.

Chads! 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mysteryman said:

Well. She can breathe in space, super fast in combat, traversal and near God of War strength. Hence I am surprised. She is super enhanced in some form. 

:(

I'm guessing there'll be a very simple answer to this question.. 

nano-machine-son-mgr.gif

Or she's just a strong independent woman and no vaccum can stop her from breathing.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Stellar Blade Demo 

Download Size : 16.168 GB

Available Now

I've already pre-ordered. 

Sony pulled it off. Either it is not mean to be show dropped or they find questionable stuff, 

1 minute ago, Mysteryman said:

Sony pulled it off. Either it is not mean to be show dropped or they find questionable stuff

More to do with the fact that it would affect the talk of rise of Ronin and rebirth which just launched.

Rise of the Ronin previews are coming soon and rebirth just released..

Man I overslept and missed the demo but everyone is praising the demo who played it.

17 minutes ago, zoord said:

More to do with the fact that it would affect the talk of rise of Ronin and rebirth which just launched.

Rise of the Ronin previews are coming soon and rebirth just released..

Man I overslept and missed the demo but everyone is praising the demo who played it.

Who knows. Apparently the demo has a skin suit which make Eve practically naked.  Wont post the video here. Its there in YT.

Its not everyday Sony pull demos off. 

Don't think so Sony knows what they were getting into when they funded the game. Stellar Blade dev previous work also had sensitive content.

The way they are promoting stellar blade I don't think so they are clueless about online discuss about the game.

Also releasing the demo on international women's day :rofl:

Edited by zoord

Apparently you can carry progress from the demo to full game.

Nier + lies of p = stellar blade ( according to people who played it)

IMG_1076.jpg?ex=65fe24e2&is=65ebafe2&hm=

Man hopefully they put demo again soon.

Edited by zoord

Depending on what color the boss is glowing during it's start-up animation, your response to it has to be different. You have like 1 second warning before it hits.

Normal attacks you can dodge or parry as usual.
Red attacks you can parry but they are hard to parry because they are combos that usually involve like 3-5 fast hits.
Yellow attacks you have to dodge as they can't be parried and usually hit in a wide area.
Blue attacks require a special dodge otherwise you get grappled and the boss hits you with a brutal cutscene attack that deals a ton of damage.
Purple attacks are rare but if you can parry them it will instantly break the boss posture meter and leave it open to a critical attack.

Did I mention enemies have a posture bar like Sekiro that will only deplete if you parry them?
You can defeat them normally, but if you break their posture you open them up to a critical attack that can deal heavy damage.

There is also perfect parries and perfect dodges etc.
and a sh*t ton of combos.

This game will have insane depth in the combat department, we are talking like DMC levels of crazy.
Try the demo when it comes out before you write the game off, the combat is absolutely one of it's strongest aspects.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

Sony pulled it off. Either it is not mean to be show dropped or they find questionable stuff, 

Nothing questionable, they just released it accidently then they should. 

43 minutes ago, zoord said:

Yep, everything was great from Performance, Soundtracks, Epic Boss Fight, Amazing Combat, Skil Tree, Enemies variety. We have a winner here! 

10 minutes ago, zoord said:

Don't think so Sony knows what they were getting into when they funded the game. Stellar Blade dev previous work also had sensitive content.

The way they are promoting stellar blade I don't think so they are clueless about online discuss about the game.

Also releasing the demo on international women's day :rofl:

Why would it be a problem? It's just a good looking sexy model, which is supposed to be in a game. I think Sony knows and did exactly what they are supposed to. Works out really well. 

Just not for the LGBTQshit supporters 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AnK said:

Can’t wait to see bots act woke all of a sudden!! :rofl: 

They'd also love to see that kind of a character on their display.