Steam deals

Aftrunner

246 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i am trying to add steam wallet funds to my account but i am getting this error again and again :/
There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance.

what to do :/

Edited by harjas

Good they adopted the XYAB from the xbox controller. Otherwise it would be very confusing to have to learn another combination

You're lucky Ank doesn't visit the Steam thread or he'd give you a biblical reprimand and tell you why triangle-square-cross-circle is just undeniably better than the scheme used by those dirty Microsoft people.

You're lucky Ank doesn't visit the Steam thread or he'd give you a biblical reprimand and tell you why triangle-square-cross-circle is just undeniably better than the scheme used by those dirty Microsoft people.

OT : I hope you read the post by PS in Xbox One thread. That explains a lot.