Alan Wake

SchizoidFreud

This game has got a few really creative achievements, and they are named quite nice, Boob Tube, Child of Elder God....

But some of them are really grinding, the ones which require collectibles. Like collecting the Thermal Flasks, fck, if it was open ended in daytime I would prolly hit that, but no way I am going in those dark woods just for that.

:). On the contrary I am actually treading on darker areas. Not for the achievement or flasks, but for the manuscripts. They're damn good. Very well written. Plus they provide insight to the Story. Still missed one or two on each episodes.

In Episode one, when we reach

Gas station, I walked ahead into dark to see if I can find any manuscript, but got sh*t scared when Takens appeared. I thought I was so close to Gas station so it won't hurt, lol. Immediately rushed back towards the light.

You can see it glowing on the floor, just look around properly before going in lol, had an epic fight in chapter 2

Chainsaw guy

Dodged each and every one of his attack was so much fun.

Yeah, manuscripts are very well written, I collected almost every page in first 3 chapters, but later game became so intense it I just couldn't. But I plan to collect the rest in the next playthough. They are really a good read.

just finished the First episode.

the game is brilliant. In the very first of the scenes

when you have to run to the lighthouse, and a huge dark cloud is following you, and barrels are breaking all around

, i was literally standing up as if that would make me run faster towards the light.

not gonna go to dark spaces for a while. :devil:

^^care to explain how the game is underrated?

5 years thats why.

I am at chapter 4 now boss fight with that

Tractor

Omfg so much better than Heavy Rain and I really mean it.