Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (2010)

Joy

wasnt most wanted,underground were open world too so y all the WTF's here :rofl:

And that's exactly why those games weren't as good as the ones which came before them. Same goes for the Burnout series.

And that's exactly why those games weren't as good as the ones which came before them. Same goes for the Burnout series.

well thats the latest trend with the nfs and burnout racers now so expect the same for all nfs games from now on

well thats the latest trend with the nfs and burnout racers now so expect the same for all nfs games from now on

ProStreet and Shift weren't open-world.

and those two were shitty games as well :rofl:

Yeah because they tried to be like Forza instead of the old Need For Speed. And by old I mean Hot Pursuit and NFS3-era.

What's with publishers being so afraid to add a number at the end of a sequel. Mortal Kombat, Medal of Honor, NFS: Hot Pursuit. We've already played all these games. How about distinguishing them from the original by giving it a different name? Why not call this Hot Pursuit 3?

And ya, open world is a disappointment. :|

peace

I guess they are just assuming that today's gamers don't know about these titles and by adding a number it might alienate them.

Stupid trend...

Or maybe they want to say it's their return to the original , a fresh take on it and not a successor.

NFS being open world is oh k...

But the tracks should be closed...i.e u shud'nt look into the map n drive...Burnout paradise was total sh*t whn compared to other burnout versions..

if its like BP whr u hv to look @ da map n drive in the race then this game will b fail....

NFS being open world is oh k...

But the tracks should be closed...i.e u shud'nt look into the map n drive...Burnout paradise was total sh*t whn compared to other burnout versions..

if its like BP whr u hv to look @ da map n drive in the race then this game will b fail....

you don't really need to look at the map while driving in BP. after 10 races or so, you can easily remember the whole route. I don't even remember looking at the map during my second career.

you don't really need to look at the map while driving in BP. after 10 races or so, you can easily remember the whole route. I don't even remember looking at the map during my second career.

:)

But still open world in BP sucked...all da tracks(routes) were similar...not much change..

i hope in dis game the tracks will b in all regions like alpine , snow filled tracks , desert n stuff...

:)

But still open world in BP sucked...all da tracks(routes) were similar...not much change..

i hope in dis game the tracks will b in all regions like alpine , snow filled tracks , desert n stuff...

not gonna happen

Archived