Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

my order is still on Processing for 8hrs now :ranting:

Yup. You should cancel it. Flipkart sucks. Pathetic processing times. Delivery after 5-6 weeks. Bastards can't even process an order in 8 hours. Don't call the CC, they will just abuse you on the phone and disconnect the line.

• Like 1

Yup. You should cancel it. Flipkart sucks. Pathetic processing times. Delivery after 5-6 weeks. Bastards can't even process an order in 8 hours. Don't call the CC, they will just abuse you on the phone and disconnect the line.

dude for gods sake can you be serious?

dude its has been only 8 hrs and not a week :rant: ...kaheko pagla raha :slap: ..... if u are this impatient go out and buy it urself ... anything ordered online will take atleast 3-4 days

no actually i thought it might have gone to shipping by now couse shipping itself will take 2 days, they said they will send a email, still waiting for it :fear:

i_rock, Flipkart is an awesome site and u will get ur order in 2-3 days.

So for now chill and everyone else stop posting.

:lol: too good,

Flipkart is great, no doubts about that.

Although some games there are listed at a bit higher price in comparison to Nextworld/Letsbuy. (eg. LA Noire is 2199 at NW/LB, at Flipkart the same is 2224)

It's been 8 hours mannnnn ! Arrrggghhhh !!!

I suggest you sue them.

:rofl:

repped both post

@i-rock: ordered a few books from them and received them in time. Great site.Great prices.They've got special deals on entire collections....and 'cash on delivery' is the best payment option as they charge no extra bucks for delivery on COD (like many others do)Just go for it. :)

...oh...and btw why're some ppl. bashing on him for asking a simple question concerning online purchases on a section named 'General Chatter'?? Get off your high horses. If you're well-versed in everything concerning online transactions,well good for you....now beat it.

@i-rock: ordered a few books from them and received them in time. Great site.Great prices.They've got special deals on entire collections....and 'cash on delivery' is the best payment option as they charge no extra bucks for delivery on COD (like many others do)Just go for it. :)

...oh...and btw why're some ppl. bashing on him for asking a simple question concerning online purchases on a section named 'General Chatter'?? Get off your high horses. If you're well-versed in everything concerning online transactions,well good for you....now beat it.

^^^ ho ho ho..Good morning....

sometimes they even bump the shipping time forward. I have ordered 4k+ worth of tintin books. Ordered them seperately (pack of 3) totalling 7 packs. the estimated date of arrival was 28th may for the whole thing. Got two books day before yesterday.