Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

i agree with nitro neo about one part its time for undertaker to retire .

but in hands of cena hell no .

i was big fan of attitude era , all of my friends , austin my fav.

rock too old ? lol neo i wont agree on that batista still fought when he was 45 . still looks good

new need new pure wrestlers or f**k fear attitude type person , when brock came i was thinking he would take them to next level, his depature ruined all ,

good point was batista got pushed .

definately want lesnar back and give wwe new push , right now no one attracts me .

if i remember during attitude era , somewhere 1999 to 2000 star sports in india was forced to stop televising wwe due to so much violence,then wwe was back in india i think in 2002 thanks to tensports

he came back 4 years or so back & just to get his a*s kicked by randy or someone idk

Annnnnnd we have a guy who thinks WWE is real. News for you kid, WWE IS NOT REAL WRESTLING. Did that hurt you? :console:

i bet you supported john morrison when punk & morrison clashed & hated punk when he used to to do that cult of his Straight edge society & Nexxus too

What? What? I never hated Punk. I dont hate wrestler depending upon whether they are heel or faces? Wait a minute? Do you even know what is a heel and a face? Go learn how pro-wrestling works first, and keep this thread void of any n00bism.

If you are born after 1995, then I apologize. You missed the golden days of wrestling and just wont get what it was all about. Rest all others have already replied what I wanted to say.

lolwut? wake up man, Super cena has been generating hate since the past few years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6mKuKSkyT0

That was when cena just won the title in 2006 & RVD Was a ECW Wrestler so it is natural he will get the major fan support , someone once pointed out here that cena is a member of vince's kiss my a** club or something but mind you , rock too joined the corporation & became the corporate champion , vince is old these days & his storylines does not involve him as THE -ve character screwing every fan favorite which used to happen in the old days , so it's natural cena will not go against vince since he was doing nothing injustice , at times when he did cena did not support it like the recent cena support for punk when he would have to quit WWE , cena said it he did not want the shawn & hart thing to repeat , also cena has FU'ed many people like , coachman , micheal cole , vince or shane i think once , so you can't really have useless hate for cena , he & orton are perfect to break ric flairs record of 16 titles

@ Super Zombie -

Dude do you even read my posts properly , when i say the word storyline then i know it's scripted & not real but the chances of getting injured are very much real , owen harts death was very much real , so appreciate what current gen wrestlers do they put their health & well being on the line even if it is all just a scripted show , even if the blood isn't real all the time the chances of getting a stunt wrong & getting injured is what they have to go through , if they weren't there then you would not even get those wwe games coming out , all you would have been left with is wwe legends of wrestlemania

Title?? :rofl:

They mean nothing this gen, har mahine ek naya champion :lol:

Well if you you constantly see cena , orton & the current fan favorites winning then you guys would hate them , wwe tries to make new storylines & give some other people a crack at titles then it's a problem also , you guys are a tough crowd to please , money in the bank gives a perfect reason for a weak wrestler yet to show his heavyweight qualities to become a champion & develop n show his worth , i am just bored with the injustice they do with khali showing him beaten by wrestlers who he should not beat him & he does not do well in the royal rumbles , wwe should show him winning those events

am just bored with the injustice they do with khali showing him beaten by wrestlers who he should not beat him & he does not do well in the royal rumbles , wwe should show him winning those events

:rofl: You want Khali to main event Wrestlemania? OMFG :clapping:

6218c30d-26e8-48a4-a9dd-41482e5441d1.jpg

:rofl: You want Khali to main event Wrestlemania? OMFG :clapping:

Why you hate him , he has the potential to became more than a punjabi playboy , he was once the heavyweight champion , i feel wwe just doesn't want indians to be champions there , at least he should be the intercontinental champion

If del rio can win the rumble just arriving at WWE then Khali has all the abilities to at least win 1 rumble during his wwe stay , he should also at least play in a title match in wrestlemania

That was when cena just won the title in 2006 & RVD Was a ECW Wrestler so it is natural he will get the major fan support , someone once pointed out here that cena is a member of vince's kiss my a** club or something but mind you , rock too joined the corporation & became the corporate champion , vince is old these days & his storylines does not involve him as THE -ve character screwing every fan favorite which used to happen in the old days , so it's natural cena will not go against vince since he was doing nothing injustice , at times when he did cena did not support it like the recent cena support for punk when he would have to quit WWE , cena said it he did not want the shawn & hart thing to repeat , also cena has FU'ed many people like , coachman , micheal cole , vince or shane i think once , so you can't really have useless hate for cena , he & orton are perfect to break ric flairs record of 16 titles

@ Super Zombie -

Dude do you even read my posts properly , when i say the word storyline then i know it's scripted & not real but the chances of getting injured are very much real , owen harts death was very much real , so appreciate what current gen wrestlers do they put their health & well being on the line even if it is all just a scripted show , even if the blood isn't real all the time the chances of getting a stunt wrong & getting injured is what they have to go through , if they weren't there then you would not even get those wwe games coming out , all you would have been left with is wwe legends of wrestlemania

Stop trying to act like you know pro wrestling. You obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

Its ok if you still think its real. And to be frank, I've had the most fun watching WWE when I was a kid and thought it was real.

Why you hate him , he has the potential to became more than a punjabi playboy , he was once the heavyweight champion , i feel wwe just doesn't want indians to be champions there , at least he should be the intercontinental champion

If del rio can win the rumble just arriving at WWE then Khali has all the abilities to at least win 1 rumble during his wwe stay , he should also at least play in a title match in wrestlemania

:roflroll:

:roflroll:

Khali being the Indian is the only reason why he lasted in the WWE so long. Khali is a a f**king tree trunk, he can't wrestle to save his life.

You're so clueless I'm wasting my time responding to your gibberish.

@ Super Zombie & Catalyst -

Well if you understand wrestling so much then you NOOBS should understand by now that i know wwe is fake , especially since i used the words Scripted & Storyline well if you can't understand that THEN Super Zombie & Catalyst

yoda_noob-12275.jpg

& this can be justified as you say that i don't know WWE is fake & yet you yourselves call WWE as Pro Wrestling instead of Entertainment scripted wrestling

@ Super Zombie & Catalyst -

Well if you understand wrestling so much then you NOOBS should understand by now that i know wwe is fake , especially since i used the words Scripted & Storyline well if you can't understand that THEN Super Zombie & Catalyst

http://images.paraorkut.com/img/funnypics/images/y/yoda_noob-12275.jpg[/mgi]

& this can be justified as you say that i don't know WWE is fake & yet you yourselves call WWE as Pro Wrestling instead of Entertainment scripted wrestling

:rofl:

Do you even know what pro wrestling is? My God this is priceless. :roflroll:

Edited by Catalyst

Even if WWE calls itself pro wrestling it is scripted & though still entertaining

Thanks kid, I haven't laughed this hard in months. :)

WWE don't call themselves pro wrestling. Vince has been trying eradicate that word from the face of the planet. They call it 'sports entertainment'.

Here's a promo that might teach you something. Although I doubt you'd understand a single word Heyman's saying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vswZ73WETpc