Heaven Angel

Does anyone own a physical copy of this game in bangalore..I need to borrow it for a couple of days just to install the game as i purchased it digitally but don't want to download 50 GB...

• 7 months later...

Finished it recently. Incredible shooter, the characters and writing is amazing. Liked deathshead's taunts and bjs self talk. Really liked this dialogue by deathshead to bj " Your cruelty is endless, Captain! Honest, hardworking men onboard that zeppelin! Men with families! Have you no shame? A shocking display of evil!"

The gunplay is so satisfying with amazing hit feedback, badass weapons and challenging encounters. The enemies were fun to fight with., esp. the shotgun super soldiers. The only thing i didnt like was pussey stealth mechanics. Went in guns blazing almost all the time. One of the best shooters i have ever played. Damn, what a game.

2014 was such an awesome year for underrated gaming gems. Almost whatever i played secured a place in my fav. games list.

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

finished the gae, superb game. Felt a just bit underwhelming as i completed DOOM recently. Good character writing and great gun play. Din't like the ending though.

Archived