The Automobile Thread

Chaztin

grab XUV 5OO and pimp it up like a boss! B)

else get the T-LC Prado if you wanna buy expensive SUV, coz T-Fort is just not worth it.

Mahindra is Yuck already regretting getting the scorpio... And there is no other Choice than the fortuner... But it has a waiting period of 4-8 months depending on the color...

ya its a good contender, i never wanted innova it has too much taxi stamped on it, and was considering Xylo as XUV has humongous waiting period plus it is a little over budget. Might book ZDI in a week time.

Just came back, had gone for a TD of ertiga, there was no TD car available, so just had a general look and drove the car within the dealers premises(despite the salesmen protesting it :lol:). The car looks incredibly small, but there is more than decent amount of space in it, was my able to judge the power of the car as I did not get a TD. The dealer claims it has mileage of 20 and the top diesel variant goes for 9.5 on road in Mumbai, nice pricing and super value for money car for a family. Even the last row seat can accommodate two average adults comfortably. The only underwhelming feelin about the car was that the rear ac did not feel very powerful despite the car being under shade, the dealer claimed that since I was the 1st one to switch on the car engine, the ac is slow and will build up eventually

ya its a good contender, i never wanted innova it has too much taxi stamped on it, and was considering Xylo as XUV has humongous waiting period plus it is a little over budget. Might book ZDI in a week time.

Don't book it without a TD, there were a few morons who booked the car without a TD. The dealer said the waitin period for Mumbai is around 4-5 months

Don't book it without a TD, there were a few morons who booked the car without a TD. The dealer said the waitin period for Mumbai is around 4-5 months

Just took a test drive perfect second car for the garage for that weekend family outing.

Great work maruti.

:chair:

looked more ike extended wagon r for me, regarding rear ac vents i am not sure, i was driving and had no friends so din't test it, but i will go test it before we make the purchase, waiting period has been told to 4 months to me, but ya it will end up dzire/swift way soon. This car will be an instant hit, absolutely no doubt about it.

looked more ike extended wagon r for me, regarding rear ac vents i am not sure, i was driving and had no friends so din't test it, but i will go test it before we make the purchase, waiting period has been told to 4 months to me, but ya it will end up dzire/swift way soon. This car will be an instant hit, absolutely no doubt about it.

The dealer had put it on display only from today, and he had already received 15 bookings. :lol:

Mahindra is Yuck already regretting getting the scorpio... And there is no other Choice than the fortuner... But it has a waiting period of 4-8 months depending on the color...

y u no stop living under the rock?

monocock wtf :rofl::roflroll:

But yes the XUV5OO also has outstanding niggles mostly with electronics, like the media player misbehaving and other small faults with fit and finish :fear: