The Automobile Thread

Chaztin

FYI... 2 of my friends got XUV500 and sold that piece of sh*t.. FFS dont go by the Reviews... GO by the f**king Ownership reports...

Both of those cars had problems from day 1.. And go to the used car market you will find lots of XUV500 bcos people are selling it...

Moreover the agency here is owned by my friend and you gonna be surprised and heart broken once you talk to him about the defaults in the XUV500..

Peace :notangel:

FYI... 2 of my friends got XUV500 and sold that piece of sh*t.. FFS dont go by the Reviews... GO by the f**king Ownership reports...

Both of those cars had problems from day 1.. And go to the used car market you will find lots of XUV500 bcos people are selling it...

Moreover the agency here is owned by my friend and you gonna be surprised and heart broken once you talk to him about the defaults in the XUV500..

Peace :notangel:

Faults you mean.

monocock wtf :rofl::roflroll:

But yes the XUV5OO also has outstanding niggles mostly with electronics, like the media player misbehaving and other small faults with fit and finish :fear:

actually many more specially in the first set, my manager already sold his. Seems they have fixed many issues with the second lot. With XUV 500 the biggest trouble will be the quality of after sales, is there service centre people ready to handle such a car, specially in small cities.

actually many more specially in the first set, my manager already sold his. Seems they have fixed many issues with the second lot. With XUV 500 the biggest trouble will be the quality of after sales, is there service centre people ready to handle such a car, specially in small cities.

There you go pushy.. wanna say something now ??

There you go pushy.. wanna say something now ??

that said, it is a pretty awesome piece of machine, Mahindra has done a great job in the 1st innings but the 2nd innings need to be played as well, or else all the good work would be put to zilch.

In the meantime...LIKE A BOSS...

575363_403517496334386_100000284182975_1452304_8027852_n.jpg

• Like 1

I was thinking of Skoda Rapid.. what do you guys say?

Good choice. Same platform as the Vento with better looks which is, admittedly, not saying much. The engine is more linear too from what I've read.

Edit: I assume you will be going with the diesel variant.

Edited by Bob Sacamano

Please suggest a Sedan upto 12 LACS..

I was thinking of Skoda Rapid.. what do you guys say?

Had TD'ed the petrol version of the car a while back, it was very underwhelming for me. If your average use is less than 8k Kms per year, then go for the civic. If you have heavy usage then go for the fluidic verna. Would even save u close to 2 lacs