The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

That would be fun!

Coming to the point,i know he have did something here and there but the fact what i am saying is he doesnt deserve the millions which he is getting now or in other words he didnt show the value for these millions!!

in many situations where we all expected him to do something,he didnt!

i am not a pollard hater i am just saying he hasnt contributed to the team to the value he should!

+1..

He's a good player n a match winner...

But few ppl in IPL r jus paid too much....

Angelo Mathews is a super pick of dis year....

^^ awesome we would love to see some get drunk and come play and then cry on the middle of the pitch

:O

make way daily soaps, kambli is here...

Damit man This gayle is so damn powerfull but when he hit a six thats it DOOM! he tries the same shot over again for another six and BOOM! OUT!!

i dunno he bats like he dont care about anything but he is so damn powerfull his shots are just :devil:

Raina :lol: today,very good player

LOL I don't think he even gets picked in the local club teams these days. He has a better chance of starring in another Bollywood film.

peace

wat do u mean another ? he is already acting in movies ?

I hope Rajasthan win it today.......!!

Yusuf is due for a big one.........I hope the day is today......

BTW guys One team which wins 7 matches is also going to qualify.....I was just doing some twisted calculations.....And i think 1 team with 14 points will also go through.!! :)

BTW this IPL so far has been the tightest of them all............Last year 2 teams were outta contention by 10 matches...in IPL one too.....This time only KXIP have no chance of going through.!

And BTW::Wil Warnie play next year?? I really hope he does...!! :(:wOOtjumpy:

Is SRK gving away KKR ????

Seems he has tweeted dis

SRK tweets:

bye all. i am off now to deal with disappointments in the way i know best. u find ur poison. love u all. unconditional apologies to all.

substance leads to style & glamour. supporters of kkr v can say goodbye to ipl now.better than last yr is not good enuff.

i am not sad. just feel awful for kolkata & all of this, most wonderful city & my sponsors..nokia & xxx drink. no promises anymore.bye all.

just disappointed. cant do anymore for kkr. sorry cant sound fakely uppity about next season & thanx for support tweets.

my kids gave me a hug for the first time in 3 yrs when we lost. they have overcome the sadness of defeats better than me. time to learn.

final thanx to kolkata audience. u make us proud...couldnt do the same...& cant make any promises for future either, have lost the right.

will call all & thank them for trying, even if it wasnt good enuff. all r a good bunch. all of them. sometimes our best not good enuff.

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic