Destiny: The Taken King

PS Fan

i got some exotic weapon bounty where i needed to complete the strike on moon. once i did that it shows me that the weapon is dead and i have to fill it with some hive energy on moon. the f**k bungie.

Quoting myself.

Did that moon hive stuff and now its asking me to get 500 points on crucible with void damage gun. Fuuuuuuuuuu....,,

Quoting myself.

Did that moon hive stuff and now its asking me to get 500 points on crucible with void damage gun. Fuuuuuuuuuu....,,

Most exotic weapon bounties require you to complete multiple (usually 3) separate bounties to be able to unlock the weapon.

Edit: Some requirements are pretty ridiculous while others are easy.

Quoting myself.

Wait till you reach the final part of that bounty, most people just quit at that point :P

will be easy if you have Atheons Epilogue

That gun, ice breaker and raid armours are something i never get.

All i get is Energy, Energy, Shard and a unwanted gun ..

Yesterday a punk got 'ice breaker' from doing raid ... and we were like :mellow:

:wallbash:

:suicide:

I think there's a pity timer in Destiny just like there is one in Diablo 3, when you don't get legendary drop for certain amount of time the timer is activated and your chances of good loot goes up. We play Crucible MP most of the time which gives fkall loot so we're always in pity timer when hitting PvE, so chances of legendary drops are higher for us than people who only play PvE.

Just a theory.

Xur selling Ice Breaker, GO GO GO!!

Btw got my first legendary weapon drop in PvP after +100hrs, gave it to Cryptarch and he turned it into this..

1614582_913977525298848_8906660571258773
10682411_913977965298804_570636309166578
This and Ice Breaker back to back in two days, I think my life is now complete.

I haven't gotten sh*t but I'm still playing. :P

+1

BTW I played raid with my 360 buddies had an awesome time, there was a time we were all on Gorgons Labyrinth and one of my friends went on his own to figure the way out and we waited for him at the check point cant really explain what happened here in words but one of the most epic moments in Destiny.... This game is so much fun...

Xur selling Ice Breaker, GO GO GO!!

Btw got my first legendary weapon drop in PvP after +100hrs, gave it to Cryptarch and he turned it into this..

This and Ice Breaker back to back in two days, I think my life is now complete.

This is why i hate bungie so much! ..

I think you've got enough mate, let destiny make you beg for exotics now! .. :P

im planning to get this game .. but is it mandatory that I need to have a bunch of players with me whom I know to make a team or is it possible to randomly drop into a team like in bf4 ?

im asking this cuz, i play mostly early morning..

@CC What level are you in crucible man I bought the ice breaker and after that I played for a bit on crucible and I got a exotic weapon drop and it was another ice breaker *beep* you bungie...

Archived